Monday, June 18, 2012

A bike ride with mom (Chapter 2)

I couldn't stand anymore and knelt down to kiss her. Her lips were full of saliva and sperm as she kissed me passionately on the bathroom floor. Sucking my cock had made her hot and I could tell she needed some release.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I said as I pulled her up. As I did, I finally had a full view of her naked body. Her tits were small and a little wrinkled, but the nipples were large and taut. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with only the smallest patch of hair above it.

"I'd better put this back," she said as she put my cock back inside her panties. "You look great in those," she added.

We walked to her bedroom with silent nervousness interrupted by a few giggles. "It's a good thing everyone else is so busy today," I said as we entered the master bedroom.

"Now, you just take a seat," she said, "and I will get a pair of panties too."

I did as she suggested and she went to where her clothes were. She found a silky red thong and held it up. "Hmm," I said as she slipped it on.

"I love the way these thongs feel in my *ss," my mother said. I couldn't believe the way the day was going, but my cock was now in charge.

She came over to the bed and lay down next to me. We started kissing again as my hands explored her *ss. It was now my turn to kiss my way down her body and I moved down the bed until my face was in her crotch.

The panties she wore looked hot; the bright red contrasted with her white skin. I kissed around them on her thighs and lower stomach. She moaned in delight and her fresh panties were starting to show how wet she was.

I moved my hands behind to her *ss and ran my fingers along the panties in her crack. "Pull on them," she said. "I love the pressure on my clit from these panties." I did as she said and she moaned accordingly.

I was ready to dig in to her pussy at this point. I slid the panties to one side and kissed her gently on her slit. My mom's pussy was softer than my girlfriend's, but she tasted sweet and her juices invited me in. I ran my tongue as far down toward her *ss as I could and back up. She was lifting her *ss off the bed to get more penetration from my tongue. I teased her with some more light licking and then began probing deeper with my tongue.

I moved my legs around toward her head as I ate her. She responded by stroking my cock in her panties and pulling it out again for more kisses.

Her breathing increased as I licked and stuck my tongue inside her. "Stick a finger in," she moaned. I stuck two fingers in her and she was off. "Oh, oh, oh, yeah. That's it.Eat my pussy," she squealed.

She took my head in one hand and pushed me into her. My nose jammed against my hand and my fingers went deeper. "Oh, oh, keep going." She yelled and then she let out a loud, "Yesssss," as she shuddered in her orgasm. I kept moving my tongue through her climax until she released pressure on my head.

I turned around as she recovered from her orgasm and lay next to her kissing her face lightly. "I hope you enjoyed that mom," I said quietly.

"Mmm-hmm," was all she could respond and we lay there quietly for a few minutes resting.

"Mike, that felt great," she finally spoke. "You really have some great oral skills."

"Thanks," I said.

"Now, I'm ready for more." She said with a smile as she repositioned herself. She grabbed my cock which was dangling out of one side of her panties and stroked it until it was standing up on its own. She straddled me, lined her pussy up with the tip of my cock, and slowly sat down on it. "Oh, yeaaah," she said.

We were both still wearing panties but we were completely connected. She moved slowly up and down my cock and I had my hands on her *ss. I pulled on her thong with one hand to put pressure on her clit. We looked in each others eyes as we shared the intimate moment. "Mom, you're beautiful," I finally said.

"Thanks, dear. You have a wonderful cock by the way." It was a quiet, slow f*ck, but it was still amazing to me that I was fucking my mom.

She kept moving up and down on my shaft and increased her pace. I could tell she was nearing another orgasm. Her eyes closed and she ground her pussy on my cock as I reached up to play with her small tits. She slid a hand into her panties and I saw her fingers playing with her clit as her thighs pumped her up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" she panted in quick short breaths. I thought she was about to come when she stopped and moved up off my cock.

"I'll be right back," she said with a pant, and she went to her suitcase again. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and returned to her straddling position. "I need something in my *ss and I think your cock will be perfect."

She lubed her asshole and the tip of my shaft. She rubbed her asshole with her finger and then moved the tip of my cock in place. With a slow movement and a high pitched squeak, she sat down on my cock sending it deep in her *ss.

I was in heaven. Her *ss was so tight it was driving me nuts. Her rhythm began slow again, but she moaned at every movement. I thrust into her when she reached the bottom of my shaft. I was so close to coming now. "Unnhh, unnhh," she moaned up and down. "Your cock is perfect. I love having it in my *ss." She ran her hands over my chest and stomach as she massaged her anus with my cock.

"I hope you like fucking your mother in the *ss while wearing her panties," she teased.

"I do, mom, I do," I assured her and I was about to prove it to her with another load of sperm. I ran my hands over thighs and her *ss and then to the front of her panties. "I love the feel of your panties."

She ran her fingers over the front of the panties I was wearing and then reached around to the back. She pulled on the panties and they slipped into my crack against my *ss. "Do you like the feel of them in your *ss?" she asked.

"Yes" I said quietly as I enjoyed the sensation of her silky panties and her silky *ss at the same time.

"Good," she continued, "now f*ck my *ss hard." She increased her speed on my cock and I thrust harder into her. Her dirty talk was sending me over the edge and she started playing with her pussy again. "That's it son, f*ck my *ss," she yelled. "f*ck your mother, f*ck me." With that I lost control and felt my come travel up and out of my cock as she pounded her *ss against me.

"Unnh, yeahhh!" I yelled as I held her thighs against me. I felt her begin to shudder as I was holding her.

I reached a hand up and pinched one of her large nipples while I moved my hips as much as I could, and she screamed, "Yesss, f*ck your motherrrrrrr." She fell on top of me out of breath and shaking from her orgasm. I could barely move as I was completely drained.

We fell asleep like that for what might have been half an hour. My cock was still in her *ss when I awoke. We got up and took a shower together lathering soap on each other. We didn't have time for anything more before the rest of the group got back, and she said, "You'd better leave the panties with me otherwise your girlfriend will suspect something."

"Of course," I said and went to go get dressed in my room. "Maybe I'll talk to her about that," I said as I left.

"Let me know if you need any help explaining things to her." She said with a sly smile on her lovely face.

No comments:

Post a Comment