Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday Party


******This happened during a party with one of my acquaintances. I came at the party bringing a bottle of white wine as a gift to the Birthday celebrant. The occasion was not a big party at all. It was just some sort of a get together between the celebrant and his friends. I was there 'coz I need to accompany my close friend. It was like attending the party of a friend of a friend. You get it? Well, the food was great, the music was cool and the people... (my goodness!) were goodlooking! Most of them were commercial models and have their pictures taken for magazines. My friend was a model kase. Anyways, my eye was particularly struck with this guy. His name is Pancho. I really like guys who are chinito, fair skinned, tall and well-built... (everywhere!) 


As I was feasting my eyes on this guy, my friend noticed that I liked Pancho. Acting like a true friend, she introduced me to this guy. We shook hands and later that night, we noticed that we were actually having a great conversation. Unaware of how many glasses of wine we were having, we didn't realize that we got to the point that we were actually talking about our past sexual experiences, our favorite positions and our best time in bed. Woah! Sounds like a really hot topic huh? Adding up to our wine intake is the really steamy details that we were both sharing. 

Then, as I was laughing really hard about the story that he was imparting about a girl that he went out with, he slid his fingers through my hair and told me that he likes the way that I laugh. True or not, I gladly responded with a "thank you" for the compliment.


He then bent over and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked 'coz we've just met for about an hour and suddenly, this stranger has actually kissed me. I liked his initiative in kissing me on the cheek other than aiming for my lips for a smooch. I smiled, and told him that I was having a great time talking with him in a bunch of crowds. He smiled back and asked me if I wanted to go somewhere else. ( I sure do!) He then accompanied me while holding my hand to the kitchen. I asked for a glass of water. There were still bottles of wine left at the fridge. After I sipped my glass of water, he held me close to his arms. (Whoops! my glass!) Well, I still managed to put the glass on the table. He then held me tighter for a kiss.


He was such a great kisser since he started with a light warm kiss waiting for my signal to go harder or lighter. Acting timidly, I responded with a light kiss. With my lead, I put out my tongue and played with his... Caressing my tongue with his tongue, it was like playing with a lollipop and actually sucking it passionately. While the kiss was going on, I felt his hand slowly moving at my back.. towards my neck and stroking his fingers through my long hair. I moaned a bit because of the sensation I felt on my neck.. I bet he liked my moan so he kept motioning through my neck. I was doing my thing as well.. I was caressing his back... moving towards his chest while feeling the hard bumps on his abs. I felt really really hot that's why I navigated his lips on my neck.. Oooh, that was good...While he was kissing and sucking my neck, I sucked his shoulders while moving my hands toward his yummy butt. He felt my lead so I did the same thing. While feeling my butt, his fingers found the garter of my thong and flicked it. I made a soft "aahh" sound to make him a bit hotter. I know guys like moaning... Knowing that I liked it, he then slipped his hand through my skirt and lowered my thong... After his fingers has searched for my thing, he put his finger halfway through it. I was soooo wet! Slipping his finger will not be a problem. He know how to tease my arousal. He puts half his finger in, take it out and put it again but not entirely. While doing those small penetrations, he finally put his entire finger in. I moaned with a load aaah!! The music at the living room was loud. I wouldn't care about anyone hearing us. Besides, we were at the corner of the wall near the door of the CR and Kitchen. No one could see us way back there.

Going back to my story, I was greatly lubricated by his playing fingers that I slipped my hand to his pants as well. Damn it was huge! I felt his hard thing as my hand grasped it entirely but still not accomodating it entirely through my hand. (Now you can imagine how big it was) I kept motioning my hand up and down his huge thing while he kept on using his fingers to play with mine. I was going crazy with what we were doing that I told him I'm gonna cum. He knows how what to say to make me cum too... "Yeah? Give it to me! Yeah, that's it... Yeah!" He was coming na rin pala. He kissed me so hard liplocking.. sucking... tongue playing... We both came. 


Ayun nabasa brief nya. Basa din panty ko... 


After we fixed ourselves up. He asked me if I want to go out some time. Perhaps he wanted how I taste like in bed this time. Sounding uninterested for our next rendezvous, I said "sure". I gave him my cellphone number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment