Saturday, June 16, 2012

FOUR ON BED (Chapter 1)

FOUR ON BED

Chapter 1
 
   I come from a normal family. At least, I think we're pretty normal
anyway. I know some people might disagree, and that's okay. We're poorer
than most. Even poorer than most in the little pissant town in Georgia
where we live. But, we love each other, and we get along, and we look out
for each other, and I think that ought to count for a lot. That all really
doesn't have much to do with my story, but I felt like I had to say it up
front. Now, I'd like to tell you about our vacation this past summer and
what happened on it.


   My family is so poor that I couldn't remember us ever going on vacation
in my entire life. Not a real one anyway. Neither could my sister
Michelle. Well, near the end of my junior year in high school (that would
be the end of 'Chelle's sophomore year), Momma and Daddy told us that we
were going to go on a real vacation just as soon as school was out. They
had rented this discount cottage on the beach in Panama City, Florida, for
a whole week, and we were going to take off the day after school got out.
We had some vague memories of going to amusement parks - just for a day -
but that was the closest we had ever come to a vacation. Momma and Daddy
told us this would be their first, too, since they went down to Pensacola
for their honeymoon. My Dad, Matthew Potter, had found this ad in the
newspaper for a discount beach house down at PC, and it was way cheaper
than any price they had seen in years and years. So, they had scrimped and
saved, waiting until they knew they had enough money for sure before they
told us we were going.

   Michelle and I nearly went crazy waiting for school to get out - even
more than usual - knowing that we were going off on this great adventure
of a vacation (so it seemed to us). Well, the day finally came, and we
packed up our stuff and piled in the car.  The trip only took a few hours,
but we sure were disappointed when we got there.

   Our "beach house" turned out to be a one-room cottage with a tiny
bathroom (not even with a tub - just a shower! - so nobody could even use
it for a bed).  I mention using the tub, if we had had one, for a bed
because it turned out that the "spacious livingroom" in the ad was also
the kitchen and diningroom, too. And, when you pulled out the sofa to make
a bed, it was also the one and only bedroom. Now, I'll give them the fact
that it was a huge bed, nearly king-size, but it was still just one bed.
There was a small table and a few cheap wooden chairs, too, but we hardly
noticed since the rest of it was such a comedown from what we had
expected. Everybody was down and out, but my parents told us that we'd
just have to make the best of it. I suspected that had something to do
with my Daddy never wanting to admit that he was wrong about anything. I
was thinking that it was a damn good thing the sleeper sofa was so big
since we would all have to sleep on it, and also thinking that it might be
more comfortable on the floor.

   Momma (her name is Kimberly by the way) got all of us to quit moping
and get moving. We all changed into our swimsuits quickly (as quickly as
four people can when they have to share a bathroom that's so tiny it will
only fit one person changing clothes so even Momma and Michelle, and me
and Daddy, had to change separately). Daddy and I were wearing our usual
cut-off, baggy, bluejean swim trunks. That's what we called them anyway.
They were really just jeans that the knees had finally gotten so ragged on
that Momma wouldn't let us wear them to school anymore. My mother and
sister, though, were dressed in proper swimsuits, and, boy, were they a
sight to see.

   I have a hard time deciding if I should be proud when I go somewhere
with Momma and 'Chelle when they're in their swimsuits or to just be
embarrassed and intimidated. I mean, they look great, and I do feel proud
when I see every guy we go by stare at my Mom and my sister. Well, all the
women stare at them, too, but not as openly. About half the women look
like they're thinking, "Get away from here, b*tch, so my husband will stop
staring at you!" and the others look like they're thinking, "Hmmmm, you
know, if I was ever gonna do another woman, it would be one of them." I am
proud of how Momma and 'Chelle look, but, well, it feels sort of strange,
too. It's hard to always remember that they're my mother and sister.

   As always, Kimberly (she tells me to call her that - says it makes her
feel younger, but it always sounds weird to me when I do) was wearing a
one-piece, but it sure wasn't the modest kind. Hell, my Dad loves it when
Momma dresses like that. He helped her pick it out! Her suit is black, but
most of it is mesh, and it's completely see-through from the bottom of her
boobs to the very top of her pubes in front, and from her neck down to her
*ss crack in back. In fact, Momma's got so much hair down there that you
can see some of it sticking through the mesh in the front after she moves
around some. And, of course, it's cut way low in front 'cause she always
likes her boobs to stand out and so does Daddy. I don't know, but
sometimes I think it's a way of showing off and getting back at people who
have more money than us and look down on us because of that. Daddy and
Momma know there isn't a guy at any of the motel pools we sneak into to
swim at or at the public pool where we usually go who doesn't stare at
Momma (and my sister) and wish they had them instead of whoever they're
with. I guess Daddy figures that even if he doesn't have much money, he's
got Momma and my sister.

   I guess this would be a good place to finish telling you what my Momma
looks like. She's 33 years old, but could pass for mid-to-late 20's easy.
Having us two kids hasn't done much to her shape at all so Daddy says. She
has bright green eyes and long (almost down to her butt crack in the
back), thick, bright red hair. She's about 5'9" and kind of thick through
her body, partly from the two childbirths, but, thanks to her constant
exercise and the plain old hard physical work she does (she works in a
warehouse, and NOT in the office!), there's not an ounce of flab in her
150 pounds. She has the shape of a Coke bottle with those large, heavy
tits that she and Daddy like to show off up top, and wide, curvy hips. By
the way, her tits have large pink nipples on them. How do I know? Well,
there's no way that four people can live together in a 14-foot-wide
trailer for years and years without catching at least a glimpse or two of
each other naked. Her titties barely sag at all. As my science teacher at
high school would probably put it, they "defy gravity". I've never seen
her naked from the waist down, so I can only guess that she's got a lot of
pussy hair from what I already told you about it sticking out of her
swimsuit. But, I CAN tell you that her legs are very muscular as is her
back and butt. Believe it or not, when she's not at work or cooking or
cleaning, she actually runs and lifts weights. I can't believe it
sometimes either. I can't keep up with her, and I'm in pretty good shape
myself.

   My sister, as she had been promised over and over by Momma, had on her
new bikini which Momma wouldn't let her buy until she turned 16 which she
just did last month. The bottom of my sister's suit was cut pretty
conservatively (a lot more conservatively than she asked for, let me tell
you!), but the top was so tiny that a good portion of both her huge boobs
was visible. I don't see how she even walked much less swam in the thing
without them popping out all the time, but she did both. I guess that it's
just another one of those mysterious "female" things that I don't
understand. Anyway, both suits came from discount stores - which is where
we always had to shop - but that didn't stop all the guys from staring and
all the women from turning green with envy when we hit the beach at PC
that afternoon.

   I think my 16-year-old sister Michelle is gorgeous, but I'm prejudiced.
She's not what you would call classically beautiful, but 'Chelle has got a
face that men remember. Maybe it's because she's always smiling, and her
big brown eyes are always sparkling. She has long, shiny light brown hair
(the same hair and eye color as Daddy's) that she usually keeps in a
ponytail. Her body tends to favor Daddy's (he's 6'3" and kind of skinny)
more than Momma's except for two very important areas. 'Chelle has huge
tits! She's about 5'8" but weighs only about 120 pounds or even less, but
a lot of that body weight is concentrated in those big, beautiful jugs
that her bikini just barely covered up. They've got to be 36DD even with
her just turned 16. My Momma's tits barely droop; 'Chelle's don't droop at
all. She can make your eyes go crazy trying to keep up with their bouncing
when she walks toward you. Yes, I've seen her tits, too. She has tiny
little pink nipples that were hard as rock on the two or three occasions
that I've been blessed to see her topless. She's got a few freckles, too,
which I think are really cute, but that she hates. Her hips are narrow and
slender compared to her boobs, but still have the luscious curves of a
woman, and she has long, slender, shapely legs. Her body is tight and
firm, but not muscular like Momma's. As of last fall (which is the last
glimpse I'd had of my little sister naked - damn it!), her pussy just
barely had hair on it. It was soft and brown and so thin that you could
see right through it. I didn't get to look but a few seconds, but
everything I saw looked damn good. She has a small, but very shapely *ss,
too. Well, anyway, back to the story.

   The beach nearest our "beachfront" cottage turned out to be a 20-minute
walk. We went and played around for a couple of hours in the surf and then
called it quits for the day. We were all so tired that we just grabbed
hamburgers on the way back (probably our only "meal" out the whole week).

We ate them quickly, bumping into each other around the tiny table back at
the cottage. Then, by working in shifts, everybody managed to get washed
up and ready for bed in about 45 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment