Friday, June 1, 2012

MY WIFE'S ADMIRER

 MY WIFE'S ADMIRERhttp://eroticinenglish.blogspot.com
      My wife, Rae and I (my name's Dom) have been married for 10 years.Overall, we have a good relationship and most importantly, we have become goodfriends. As what happens with many married couples though, our sex life hastaken a back seat to family obligations, children and work. At times, thiscould be extremely frustrating to both of us. We needed something to put thespark back in our sex lives, to give us something to look forward to.




      When we were dating, Rae and I talked about the possibilites of
"swapping" with another like minded couple. The idea was a turn-on to both of
us, however we never did follow through with it. Both of us had the thought in
the back of our minds that "swapping" with another couple could destroy our
relationship. Fantasy remained fantasy.

      After a few years of marriage, for some strange reason, I started having
fantasies of Rae making love with another man. The only reason I can think of
that would cause me to start having these fantasies, was a relationship I'd had
when I was in my early 20's. The woman I was seeing went on a vacation, to
visit a friend of her mother. When my girlfriend got back from her trip, we
took the first opportunity we could for a "roll in the hay." W'd just started
when all of a sudden, my girlfriend started crying. She told me that her Mom's
friend had a 30 year old son and the son and my girlfriend eventually ended up
making love, several times!! Sure, I was hurt, but at the same time, I was
extremely turned-on by this revelation! I was honest with her, I told her
exactly how I felt and I asked her to tell me more. It turned out, that guy was
a real stud and was an expert lover. My girlfriend was only 20 and her only
experience was with one other guy and me. To make a long story short, my
girlfriend got the fucking of her life, she told me every detail and it turned
me on immensely. The image of my girlfriend fucking that other guy was burned
in my mind. My only regret was I moved away shortly thereafter and we never did
get together as a threesome.

      In the course of our lovemaking, I started spinning stories to Rae about
her fucking somebody else or having a threesome with another man and me. It
really made her hot when I did this! Finally, I told her that if she ever came
across another guy that she'd want to have an affair with, I wouldn't mind and
that I wouldn't mind joining them for a threesome occasionly. This really
shocked her. Rae was really negative about actually fulfilling this fantasy we
both shared. She felt it would ruin our relationship. The fact is, she made a
valid point. Sometimes a fantasy is best left as that, a fantasy. Even though I
felt secure enough in our relationship to handle it, I also saw Rae's reasoning
and backed off. The fantasy remained in our minds though.

      One day, we got a sex toys catalog in the mail. Rae and I looked through
it together that evening. The catalog had the usual assortment of vibrators,
dildos, cock rings etc. Rae stopped at one page though, that had these
impressive dildos/vibrator combinations. She remarked that one of them, called
"The Great King" looked interesting.

      Without telling her, I ordered "The Great King" the next day. I couldn't
wait to surprise her with it!. Finally two weeks later it arrived. That
evening, before going to bed, I got that dildo out, stuck it between my thighs,
turned it on and walked into the bedroom where Rae was waiting. She couldn't
believe I ordered it and got a kick out of my introduction. We nicknamed it
"Big Joe." It's 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter and has some real neat
features. After a long session of spirited foreplay, Rae wanted to feel "Big
Joe" inside her dripping cunt. I stuck the head at the entrance of Rae's v*g*n*
and let it rotate there so she could get used to the size. Ever so slowly, I
inserted "Big Joe" into Rae, working it in, pulling back out, pushing in a
little deeper. I didn't want to hurt Rae by shoving it in too quickly. Rae has
a tight pussy, even after having children. I finally worked "Big Joe" entirely
into Rae. Her vaginal lips were spread wide exposing her engorged clit. I
gradually started quickening the pace as well as the length of the thrusts
until "Big Joe" was pile driving into Rae's slick pussy while I was flicking
her clit with my tongue. Rae came 3 intense, rapid times before she could take
no more. I came just watching her cum!

      "Big Joe" became a frequent companion in our lovemaking sessions. I loved
watching Rae f*ck "Big Joe" and she liked being "filled up" by her psuedo stud.
It turned out that before Rae had met me, she enjoyed the occasional chance to
f*ck a guy that was hung, or as Rae explained it, a guy that had a cock that
reached up to his belly button and thick enough so that she could barely get
her fingers around it. She was not obsessed by this (obviously, she married
me!) but it sure was a nice surprise. It was obvious to me that Rae came more
intensly and more frequently when she fucked "Big Joe." This didn't bother me
at all, quite the contrary, it turned me on.

      Six months ago,  Rae decided to work part-time for a local department
store chain. She'd staid home being "Mom" for a few years before it started
getting to her. Rae really felt the need to "get a life" of her own again. I
understood completely where she was coming from and supported her decision.
Plus, after living on one paycheck during that time, this job was going to give
us a real shot in the arm financially.

      While at work, Rae got to be friends with one of the assistant managers.
His name is Ben and he had recently been through a divorce. Ben was our age,
mid 30's, about 6 feet tall, a husky build, curly brown hair and an engaging
smile. I met Ben a couple of times while visiting Rae at work. It was becoming
obvious to me that Rae really liked Ben. He was a real nice guy, good looking
and he and Rae seemed to have hit it off. How did I feel about all of this? To
be honest,along with being hopeful that our fantasy would finally be fulfilled,
I was a bit scared, fearing the unknown.

      I finally asked Rae how she really felt about Ben. Rae told me that she
really liked him. I then asked Rae, was there any possibility that she was
attracted to Ben sexually. Rae replied that there was a sexual attraction
between the two of them, she was turned on by the guy and she could feel that
he wanted her in the worse way. A mix of feelings hit me when she told me this.
Initially, I felt jealous, however the jealousy quickly passed and was replaced
by sexual arrousal. My cock stood straight at attention and I felt a strange
fluttering in my stomach. It's finally happening! Can I really handle it? Time
will tell. I finally told Rae that if she wanted to have an affair with Ben,
that it was OK with me. She then looked me straight in the eye and told me that
I'm getting what I've been asking for and that she finally would take me up on
my offer. She then asked me if I could handle it. I told her yes, I could.
There was still some doubt in my mind but I wasn't going to let that stop us. I
could barely think anyways, all of this talk and the reality of what was going
to take place had my heart pounding, my cock was almost busting through my
jeans! I took Rae in my arms and kissed her deeply. She almost sucked my tongue
out of my face! Obviously, the conversation we had turned her on in a big way!
We ripped each others clothes off and fucked madly, right there on the living
room floor!

      Once Rae and I cooled down, we decided that we should invite Ben over
some Saturday to watch a football game and let things take their course. The
next weekend was the first week of the playoffs and our favorite team was
scheduled to play. The next time Rae went into work, she asked Ben if he could
make it over for the game. He jumped at the opportunity! It was all set. I
asked Rae if she was still sure she wanted to go through with it. Rae chuckled
a bit and said she was going to ask me the same thing. After 10 years of being
together, Rae and I could just about read each others minds. I told Rae that I
was a bit apprehensive but at the same time, wanted very much for things to
happen. Life is much too short to let opportunities pass. The one thing I was
concerned about was the possibility of AIDS or other STD's. As it turned out,
Rae felt the same way I did, she was a bit scared but really wanted to go
through with it. Hell, if it didn't work out, we can say we tried and go on
with our lives. Ben had talked with Rae about his divorce and his life after.
He hadn't really dated much and wasn't really into it anyways. The prospect of
entering the dating scene intimidated Ben. It sounded like he hadn't "had any"
since his marriage.

      The week before our Saturday encounter couldn't pass quick enough. Images
of what was to happen monopolized my thoughts. I didn't have much of a chance
to see Rae that week as she was scheduled for alot of hours at work. Finally,
it was Saturday. When Rae and I got up that morning, the first thing I said to
her was, tonight's the night, are you ready for it? She just smiled and reached
down and gave my cock a little tug. Great answer! Rae had made arrangements to
have the kids spend the night over her sister's place. We'd have the whole
place to ourselves! I felt that fluttering in my stomach and had a constant
hard-on all morning. It was finally going to happen!

      Ben arrived about noon. We cracked open some beers and switched the tube
on to ESPN to watch the pre-game show. I took the opportunity to get better
acquainted with Ben, while Rae was warming up the nachos. Ben and I, as it
turned out, had a lot in common. We both loved football and had been in the
service about the same time. I took a chance and asked Ben if he liked to get
high. His eyes lit right up and he pulled out a joint. After taking a few tokes
(that's all we needed, primo weed!) he mentioned that he liked to catch a buzz
on weekends. Ben and I were going to get along real well!

      Rae came in with the nachos and took a few tokes herself. She likes to
catch a buzz before making love. We both feel that it intensifies the
sensations. We switched back to the network channel and watched the playoff
game. It was a blow out with our team kicking some major butt! So far, all we
did was talk and joke around. We all were having a good time but the suspense
was killing me. Rae and I had not scripted how we were going to do this, we
were going to take things as they came. At half time, I went into the kitchen
with Rae and asked her if Ben had any idea what was to come. She told me that
the only thing she had told him was that we'd have have a surprise for him. We
went back out to the living room and Rae excused herself and went upstairs.

      While Rae was upstairs, Ben and I talked a bit about the game. I then
told Ben that both Rae and I thought he was a real nice guy. I also told him
that Rae really liked him. Ben seemed to be getting a bit nervous. To help calm
him down, I mentioned that I was happy that Rae had met him and invited him to
come over and I hoped we could become even better friends. I could understand
why Ben would get nervous when I told him about Rae liking him alot. Hell, I'd
be getting nervous too if I were in his shoes. He was probably thinking I was
going to kill him for being interested in my wife! I wanted to reassure him
that I approved of his and Rae's interest in each other. Ben seemed to catch my
drift. He smiled, pulled another joint out of his pocket, fired it up and
handed it to me!

      Just then, I heard Rae coming down the stairs. She yelled in from the
kitchen and asked if we needed any beers or munchies. I told her sure, bring us
a couple. Neither Ben or I were prepared for what happened next. Rae came out
in the living room with some munchies and our beers on a tray. She was wearing
the black nighty that I loved, with the ruffle that hung around her hips, her
black garter belt and lace top stockings and high heels! Ben nearly dropped his
beer! Rae placed the tray on the coffee table, bending over right in front of
Ben. She wasn't wearing any panties so Ben got a great view of her voluptuous
*ss and glistening slit. Rae looked absolutely stunning! I could see her large
nipples were erect, pushing out the nylon material of her nighty. She sat down
right next to Ben and asked if anyone was going to hand her the joint we had
just fired up. Rae took three long tokes, passed the joint to me, sat back on
the couch and nuzzled up to Ben. Obviously, Ben was dumbfounded, but he was
able to ask Rae if this was his surprise. Rae answered by kissing Ben on the
neck, just below his ear and stroking his cock through his pants.

      I took that as my cue to close up the curtains and put on some tunes.
When I got back to the living room, Rae and Ben were enlocked in a tight
embrace, licking each others tonsils! I let them get "acquainted" for a little
while and finished up the joint. We have a sleeper couch and I pulled the bed
out. Rae had sure been thinking ahead, as there were clean sheets on it! I took
off my clothes, layed down on the bed and watched Rae and Ben go at it, while
stroking my cock. This was almost too much, I had to stop stroking myself
before I came!

      Rae got up from the couch, sat on the edge of the bed and asked Ben if
he'd like to get more comfortable. Ben stood up, right in front of Rae. She un-
buckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his pants
and underwear down. As Rae got Bens pants down past his hips, his cock, now
unencumbered, shot up hitting Rae on the chin! And what an impressive tool Ben
had, was Rae in for a treat! Ben's cock stood straight up and extended just
above his belly button. It was at least twice as thick as mine. Rae looked at
it for a minute and then started stroking its' length while flicking the head
with her tongue. Ben, still standing in front of Rae, pants around his ankles,
let out a groan. Rae had to stretch her mouth wide and was barely able to get
the head of Ben's cock in her mouth. As she was stroking his cock, I noticed
Rae's fingers couldn't make it all the way around. Man, was this guy blessed!

      Rae sucked on Ben's dick head for a few more minutes and then she layed
down beside me. She reached over and grabbed Ben's cock and guided him into the
bed next to her. I leaned over her and gave her a long, deep kiss. I moved my
hand down to her pussy and found it drenched in her love juices. Ben stood up
for a moment and stripped off his clothes and then layed on his side next to
Rae. He started to rub his cock on the outside of her thigh. I started doing
the same on Rae's other thigh. I then slipped the strap of her nighty down over
her shoulder, exposing her breasts. Ben did likewise. Rae's nipples were both
erect, standing out 3/4 of an inch from her breasts. She's got the loveliest
nipples I've ever seen and they betray her innermost desires. As if it were
rehearsed, Ben started sucking on one nipple while I sucked on the other. Rae
let out a deep moan of pleasure. She reached around and held both of our heads
to her breasts. Rae loves to have her nipples sucked and nibbled on. Ben and I
also continued to hump her stocking'd thighs as she lay back, eyes closed,
enraptured, holding us tighly to her bosom. I layed my ear to her chest and
could hear Rae's heart beating rapidly, almost out of control.

      I then kissed my way up Rae's chest and neck. I flicked her ear with my
tongue and then whispered softly to her, begging her to squat on my face. I
could literally spend hours with Rae sitting on my face, licking her to orgasm
after orgasm. I often tell her, it's almost better than fucking. Ben must have
heard my request because he stopped and rolled over to the side, giving us room
to re-position ourselves. I layed back on a pillow and Rae placed her thighs on
either side of my head and lowered her pussy to my lips. Her juices flowed
forth over my face, her intoxicating odor overcame me. I plunged my tongue as
deep as it could go into her vaginal opening, then directly to her engorged
clit and back again into her love chasm. Rae was vigorously grinding her pussy
into my face, while squeezing me with her thighs. Not missing a beat, Ben stood
on the bed, facing Rae, his glorious cock just inches from her lips. Rae
grasped his cock and started licked its length, flicking her tongue around the
head, then licking the length again. I could watch everything from below! I
then felt Rae's thigh's start to shake. She ground down into my face even
harder. In almost a low growl, I heard her say she was going to cum. And cum
she did, wave after violent wave. I plunged my tongue deep into her v*g*n* and
could feel it spasming.

      Rae rubbed her pussy even harder into my face, covering me with her
juices. I looked up and saw Rae take Ben's cock in her mouth. First she sucked
the head, then worked her way down than back up, taking more and more of its
length with each down stroke. Rae then pulled Ben's cock from her mouth, looked
up at him and told him in a hoarse and sultry voice that she wanted his cock
inside her. That was almost too much for me to handle. I too wanted to see
Ben's magnificent tool deep inside of her. I wanted her to experience the
ecstacy of being filled to the limit.

      Rae lifted one of her legs to allow me to move out from underneath her.
While I was re-positioning myself, I made eye contact with Ben and gave him a
smile and a wink. Rae stayed on her knees, her *ss high in the air and rested
herself on her elbows. Rae told Ben that she wanted to be fucked from behind.
Ben chuckled and told her he had fantasized about fucking her doggy style. He
then moved around behind Rae and knelt in between her legs. At first, Ben
leaned into her, running his cock in between her *ss cheeks while squeezing her
cheeks together. Rae moaned then reached around and guided Ben's cock to the
entrance of her pussy. I moved down on the bed so I could get a better view of
the penetration. Rae knew how much I liked to watch. Ben's large,bulbous cock
head was positioned in between Rae's moist pussy lips. Slowly, Ben pushed
inward spreading Rae's pussy lips wide with his large cock. Rae gasped and
uttered a series of "oh's"! He stopped penetration when his entire cock head
was enveloped in Rae's pussy and let out a moan himself, remarking how he loved
fucking a tight pussy like Rae's. Ben stayed like that for a minute, letting
Rae adapt to his size. He then pushed in slowly again, deeper and deeper until
he was buried up to his balls. Rae's entire body shook involutarily. From my
viewpoint, I could see that her pussy was stretched wide, her clitoris
engorged, her pussy filled to the max.

      Ben pulled back out half way then plunged back in. He repeated this a few
more times before lengthening his stroke until he was pulling almost all the
way out. Rae was so excited that both her and Ben's pubic areas were soaked in
her love juices! Ben then grabbed Rae's hips, buried his cock as deep as it
could go and wiggled it from side to side. This caused Rae to cry out in
pleasure. She then yelled out for Ben to f*ck her hard. He gladly obliged and
started ramming into her, his pelvis slapping into her *ss. Her pussy was
making squishing sounds with each thrust of his large cock. At that moment, I
moved under Rae and flicked her clit while Ben's rod was pummeling Rae's pussy,
just an inch from my face. Rae let out a scream and started to shake in orgasm.
I continued licking and Ben continued his pile driving as Rae experienced
multi- orgasms. I heard Ben yell out that he was cumming as he buried his cock
to the hilt and held it there. I moved out from underneath Rae and they both
collapsed to the bed, Rae letting out little whimpers.

      Ben moved off of Rae, pulling his softening cock from her pussy. Rae let
out a murmer of protest at the void suddenly left in her pussy. I asked her to
roll over on her back. She complied and I moved in between her legs and slowly
started to lick her pussy. Ben's jism was intermingled with Rae's juices but
that didn't bother me at all. I lapped both up eagerly. This seemed to light
Rae's spark again as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face hard
against her pussy. I licked her to the edge of orgasm then moved up, lifting
her legs up in my arms and buried my aching cock in her completely. I didn't
waste any time, slapping into her in a pile driving frenzy. She came again,
grabbing my butt cheeks and pulling me into her. I wasn't long before I came
too.

      Ben and I snuggled up on either side of Rae and we rested. Rae told Ben
that he filled her as no one had before. She also said that she never had cum
so much in her life, that there was nothing like being made love to by two men
at once. She leaned over and kissed me deeply and gave me that knowing look of
thanks. That was such an intense experience that I found myself slipping off
into a deep sleep.

      I was awakened some time later by a creaking in the bed. When I finally
shook out the cobwebs, I saw Rae straddling Ben, moving up and down the length
of his cock. I guess once she got a taste of Ben, she couldn't stop. She fucked
him until they were both fucked out. I stroked myself to orgasm watching them
in their rapture.

      Ben left the next morning after breakfast. Rae was pretty sore but she
had that glow of having been thoroughly fucked. We talked about our experiences
of the day before and we both agreed that it was great and that we should do it
again. I then told Rae that she had my blessing to f*ck Ben anytime she wanted.
Rae walked over to me and gave me a long, loving kiss. I didn't feel jealous or
left out at all. I felt nothing but love for Rae. When you really love someone,
you wish for good things to happen to them in all aspects of their lives. I was
happy for her and also happy for me. I wanted this to happen, and now that it
had, I had no misgivings.

      Since that day when Ben came into our lives, we have gotten together as a
threesome five more times. Rae and Ben have gone out after work several times
(they can't get enough of each other!). I also benefit from their dates as Rae
will get home and wake me up for a f*ck. She's also told me that I could pursue
my own sexual interests as well. There are some things that I get into that
don't really appeal to Rae. Up to that point, they remained fantasies. I guess
once you get past inhibitions and act out your fantasies, it opens the doors
for others. But that's another story I'll tell you sometime.                                    

                                                (The End)

No comments:

Post a Comment