Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Royal Snob


We turned and began heading towards the east. Our destination was Europe. Thomas made the point of skirting the coast of Florida. Just to make sure we realized that there was no United States. We looked across the deck at where Miami should have been. I had been there many times. The coastline was easy to recognize. There was absolutely nothing there. Amber and I simply laughed. Who would have guessed a pleasure cruise would end up like this.


The Lady Isabella was the daughter of Margaret, Duchess of Parma, Governor of the Netherlands. Margaret was the sister of King Phillip II of Spain. Isabella's grandfather had been Charles V, the Holy Roman Emperor. She was quite literally, a Royal snob. 

She was young, probably her late teens. She was a combination of several Italian bloodlines and a few German. She had long straight black hair. It was always tucked back behind her head with pins and some sort of netting. Her eyes were a dark brown set over a thin nose. Her lips were full and usually turned down in a perturbed frown. Her skin was a little lighter than Anna's. She was only two inches over five feet with a thin body. The start of hips and breasts were starting to show. 

She was barely seen outside her cabin the first week aboard. The same cabin I had woken up in was now hers. When she was seen, she was fully dressed in dark black heavy looking dresses of silk and velvet. The stitching looked like it had taken years to complete. She refused to speak to anyone but Anna. The large Viking looking men seemed to terrify her, while Amber and I must have looked like we were beneath her. Thomas was amused by everything she did. He hadn't even bothered trying to talk to her. 

Today she actually came above deck. It was mid morning. We were two days from turning east from the coast of Florida. The wind was barely blowing. Amber and I were flirting with Thomas as we all sat on the couch on the upper deck. She appeared at the top of the steps with a nervous look over her shoulder. I could hear Jon laughing loudly. Her eyes searched for Anna. A little nervous she stood for a second, and then went to the rail. 

"Can I help you, Lady Isabella?" Thomas asked. It was the first words he had spoken to her. 

Her head turned to look over her shoulder at us. I saw her eyes glance down his body. Her cheeks seemed to color. She probably had never seen a man wearing nothing but a kilt. 

"No. I don't need anything from you." She spoke English with a soft Italian accent. Her tone was authoritative, but unsure. 

It caused Thomas to smile. Everything seemed to cause him to smile. He stood up and leaned over and gave both of us a deliberately long kiss. When he straightened, he was smiling even larger. Isabella had watched us wide-eyed. Her eyes got larger as he walked over to her. She turned and backed into the railing. Her hand reached behind her for support. I couldn't tell what was going through her head. Maybe, that he was going to kiss her.

He stopped two feet from her. His head tilted as he examined her face. She simply stared up at him, afraid to breathe. Finally, she spoke. "Why are you looking at me?"

"I'm trying to decide if you are beautiful." He answered. His heavy Irish brogue had left with the Spanish Captain.

Her mouth dropped open for a moment and then slammed shut. I could see her trying to swallow, but it was difficult. Amber was laughing at her reaction. I was giggling. Her cheeks turned a deep red under her brown skin. Angry eyes turned to us. She spoke quickly in what I guessed was Italian. Whatever she said caused Thomas to laugh loudly. 

"What did she say?" Amber asked, curious. 

Thomas looked at her. "I'm not sure you want to know. I wasn't aware a granddaughter to the Holy Roman Emperor knew those words."

"I want to know." I said as Isabella continued to glare at us. 

Thomas shrugged and turned back to Isabella. "She said that you were common whores that couldn't get decent work screwing a pig."

Amber stood up and walked over to stand beside Thomas. She let her breasts press against his shoulder as he smiled down at her. Her finger tugged her dress lower so the start of her areola was showing. She turned and looked Isabella over slowly. Amber then ran her fingers over Thomas' chest. Sliding them through the hair. 

Isabella's eyes followed her hand. Amber traced a line down is stomach and slid her hand into his kilt. Isabella's eyes went wider and she gasped.

"I wonder if she knows that your beautiful cock has been in both of our asses." She said sweetly. 

Isabella's hand went to her mouth. I almost choked. Thomas was trying not to giggle. It gives a bad impression if the Captain of a pirate ship giggles. Something about maintaining fear with the hostages. 

Amber kissed Thomas' shoulder and removed her hand from stoking his dick. Isabella couldn't help but stare down at the bulge that was lifting the kilt. Amber made sure the girl was looking and then tugged the kilt until it fell around his ankles. 

"Didn't you tell Rachel that you had to test every single vessel that came aboard? Shouldn't you take her down below and make sure she knows how to screw?" She said sweetly as she looked back at Isabella. 

Isabella stood motionless. Both hands were covering her mouth. She was staring up at Thomas. As if by gravity, her eyes would drift lower and then pop back up to his face. Thomas simply stared at her with his little sly grin. And then Isabella turned and slapped Amber across the face. 

Amber raised a hand to where a delicate handprint was beginning to show. She looked up at Thomas and then back at the young girl. Amber was smiling when she reached out and slapped her back. Isabella stumbled back against the railing. Her hand went to her cheek. 

Apparently, no one had ever slapped her before. She just stood there staring at Amber. And then Amber stepped forward and pulled her hand away from her face. With both hands gripping the elbows of the young girl, Amber kissed her. 

Isabella's hands clenched tight. She didn't know what to do. There was nowhere to go. She was pressed tight against the railing. Amber tugged at her lower lip with her own and then she kissed her cheek lightly. Isabella's eyes were just staring at her. The second kiss was gentler. She grazed the bottom lip and then lightly licked the upper one trying to get the girl to relax her lips. Amber's hands slid down Isabella's arms to her wrists. She pressed them against her hips as she continued to kiss her. Isabella's hands relaxed and then slowly grabbed a handful of skirt. Amber's hand went to the back of Isabella's neck. Her fingers played with the bare skin. Isabella was kissing back, her eyes closed. 

Thomas was watching with his head tilted in amazement. His eyes turned to mine and we stared at each other. We both shrugged. Amber finally broke free. Her hands were gentle as she ran her finger over the cheek she had slapped. Large brown eyes were looking at her. Amber smiled sweetly and kissed her again. Taking her by the hand she started down the steps. With a look over her shoulder, she wiggled a finger behind her back for us to follow. 

I walked up to Thomas and watched them walk hand in hand down the steps and then turned to go into his cabin. Thomas was still standing with his kilt around his ankles. 

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I don't know. It's kind of difficult to maintain my dignity with my kilt around my ankles. You'll have the advantage I'm guessing." He said with humor.

I looked up at him, completely confused. "What advantage?"

He was chuckling happily at me. "Have you ever tried to run with a kilt around your ankles?"

I actually snorted. Actual snot came out of my nose. It wasn't a very ladylike thing to do. I watched as he pulled his kilt back up to where it belonged. 

"What do you really think?" I was looking up wide-eyed. 

Thomas thought about the situation. After a heavy sigh, he shrugged. "I supposed I have to be consistent. She's right. I have to test every vessel. Being the Captain is a heavy burden." He couldn't keep a straight face. 

We opened the cabin door and stepped in. They were standing at the foot of the bed. Amber's blouse was half undone. She had a hold of Isabella's hand and was pressing it to her exposed breast. The other hand was trying to work at the back of Isabella's dress. They're lips were locked together. Amber heard the door squeak and broke free of the kiss. 

"I can't get this off of her." Amber was exasperated. Now she knew how every teenage boy felt like. 

I had to giggle at her. Isabella turned and stared. She ripped her hand away from Amber's breast and it covered her face. Her eyes went to Thomas as she stepped back and tripped on the bed. She fell back and just lay there looking up at us. 

Thomas stepped forward and offered her his hands. She looked from his hands to his face and then back to his hands. Slowly, she reached out and took them. Back on her feet, she was staring up at him. He was eight inches taller. His hand slid from hers and he slowly ran the back of a finger along her jawline. Reaching behind her head he started pulling pins from her hair. She just stared up at him. His eyes never left hers. Amber and I stood and watched. This was going to be interesting, I thought to myself. 

Slowly he pulled her hair loose and let it fall. It hung to just past her shoulders. He smoothed every stray strand from her face. With a tiny smile he leaned down and kissed her gently. Her hands balled into fists and then quickly relaxed. 

Slowly her hands found his waist. It took him five minutes to undress her completely. Layer by layer piled at the foot of the bed until finally she stood completely naked.

She was thin. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds. There was a slight curve to her hips. Her breast were barely an A cup, but her skin was perfect. He knelt in front of her. Softly, he kissed her stomach. Her stomach tightened. Her hands went up to cover her budding breasts. She was standing stiff and straight, her legs tight together. His fingertips traced lightly down the outside of her legs to her calves. 

Her eyes were closed as his lips traced a line across her waist. He kissed each hipbone. His fingers barely grazed behind her legs as they made their way up. She leaned into him and lowered her head. Her eyes were still closed. She was starting to increase her breathing. 

He gently pushed her back until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her eyes were looking at his face. His hands gently slid along the outside of her legs. She sat with her knees together and her hands gripping the blankets at her side. Her dark eyes just stared at him. She was trying to hold her breath or she forgot how to breathe. Thomas's fingers ran up her legs to gently touch her hips. Dark black hair could be seen between her legs. 

Thomas' eyes lowered to her knees as he kissed one and then the other. His hands ran across her mid thigh and with just his fingertips ran along her inner thighs to her knees. Her stomach was tightening from the sensation of his hands. With just his thumbs between her knees, he pulled her legs apart slightly. His lips were kissing just inside her knee as his hands ran down her calves. Her breath caught, and she bit her lip.

Amber slipped out of her dress. Isabella stared up at us as Amber turned and undressed me. She ran a hand down my stomach and slid a finger inside me. I wouldn't need foreplay today. My stomach contracted, a sigh escaped. Amber kissed my neck and then whispered in my ear, "lay down next to her."

Biting my lip, I took two steps and sat down next to her. Thomas looked up from where his lips were still gently kissing in the inside of Isabella's knee. Leaning back until I was flat on my back, I spread my legs slightly. I pulled my knees up so that my feet were on the edge of the bed. Isabella's brown eyes followed me as I was now looking up at her. She closed her eyes and lowered herself to the bed. I reached out and gently threaded my fingers through hers. 

Thomas spread her legs a little wider. He kissed her slowly, working higher and higher. Isabella kept her eyes closed. Her breath was speeding up. She gripped the bed and my hand tighter. Her head came up to look down at Thomas and then she glanced over to where Amber was already starting to gently licking along my labia. Her hand was sliding up my stomach to my breast. Isabella put her head back down and pulled her feet off of the floor to rest them on the bed. 

Thomas slid his hand up her sides as he finally reached the top of her legs. She let out a large gasp as his tongue slid between her lips for the first time. Her back arched. With gently fingernails, he scratched across her stomach. His tongue started tiny circles. A thumb ran along the outside of her labia. Her butt came off of the bed. His tongue started to move faster and faster. She was squirming, her legs straightened, and then she let out a shuddering breath of air. Her stomach was rolling and a tiny grunt escaped. And then she relaxed. A large smile appeared as she opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. 

Thomas stood up and leaned over the top of her. She stared up at him with her large brown eyes. Her hand left mine as she reached up to run a hand against his chest. He smiled down at her and then kissed her softly. Straightening up, he ran a hand over Amber's back. She looked up at him. 

"My turn." He said softly. He motioned for her to switch. 

Amber stood up and moved to stand in front of Isabella. Thomas offered me his hand the same way he had done for Isabella. Reaching up, he pulled me to my feet and led me around the bed to lay down on pillows. Amber led Isabella to the other side of the bed. She piled pillows up and sat down with her legs wide. Isabella was pulled to the bed and turned around so that she was sitting between Amber's legs. Amber wrapped her arms around her and whispered softly in her ear. "Just watch them."

I was lying on my back. My hands resting on my bare stomach. Amber reached out and ran a hand down my upper arm. I watched as Thomas slipped out of his kilt and crawled onto the bed. Three sets of eyes were staring at his penis, as it jumped slightly, every so often. He was on his knees between my legs. His fingers started tracing up my thighs, his eyes followed them. He inched closer until I could feel his legs pressing against mine. I widened my legs a little as he leaned over me. His eyes were soft and his little smile appeared at the corner of his lip. 

I reached up and started caressing his cock. He began kissing me very slowly. His tongue slid along my upper and then my lower lip. My tongue met his as I arched my back to get closer to him. Amber was gently running her hands up and down Isabella's stomach. Gently, cupping her small breasts. Isabella's hands were gripping Amber's thighs. Her head was leaned back against Amber's shoulder. Her eyes were staring at Thomas.

Thomas slowly worked his way down my body. Kissing and then gently squeezing each breast. Lightly, he pulled at my erect nipples with his lips. My hands were on his upper arms. My hips were already trying to flex towards him. Tiny shuddered breaths were escaping from my lips. 

I grabbed his hair to stop him from going any lower with his lips. "Lay on your back." I motioned for him to lie next to Amber and Isabella.

His eyebrows lifted and a low chuckled escaped. Obeying, he lay with his shoulder touching Amber's legs. Amber reached out and ran a hand across his strong chest and teased his smaller nipples. Isabella's eyes never left his waist. She had drawn her lower lip in and her teeth were starting to bit lightly down. Her hand was working slowly along her own thigh.

I straddled Thomas and slowly began to press down on the shaft of his cock. My fingers spread the lips of my labia as I started sliding along his shaft. I rocked my hips back and forth in tiny thrusts. They were getting faster as Thomas' thumb found my clit. His eyes were closed. Raising up, I pulled his cock straight up and slowly guided myself onto it. I sucked in my breath as I let my weight down on it. My rocking continued with tiny little flexes. Only about two inches of his cock could be seen appearing and disappearing. His hands were behind his head to let Amber and Isabella have a better view. He was just staring up at me whenever I opened my eyes to look down at him. 

My stomach convulsed with the start of a tiny orgasm. It caused me to grunt quietly. A ragged breath escaped and it was over. My face looked confused at such a small reaction. Thomas chuckled at my expression and turned me over so that was once again on his knees staring down at my. Pushing down on his erection, he slowing slid it past my lips. He started with short strokes. Just barely flexing his hips. They started to get deeper and faster. His hands pulled my left leg up and turned my hips towards Isabella. 

The heel of my foot was resting just above his collarbone. His thrusts were getting harder. A thumb started doing its predictable circle against my clit and then started rubbing quickly back and forth. My hips were trying to push up at him, meeting every thrust. I was starting to grunt louder and louder. His breath was getting louder. 

Amber's hands were between Isabella's legs. She was lightly sliding her fingertips along her labia, just a slow gentle tickle. Isabella was starting to squirm her hips, her hands were squeezing Amber's thighs. I could hear her starting to breathe heavier and heavier. She seemed to be enjoying her kidnapping.

Thomas rolled me over and reached under to me to pull me to all fours. He quickly slid back inside and continued his quick rhythm. His hands were pulling my hips back to meet his. Amber pushed Isabella away from her and crawled around to my side. She reached out and grabbed Isabella's ankles and pulled down until she was lying next to me. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at my. I smiled and leaned over and kissed her. Her head came up to meet mine. She was learning quickly.

Amber grabbed Isabella's hand and guided it across my breasts. She let her gently squeeze and cup them. I nodded down at Isabella as she was staring up at me. She squirmed to get closer to me. Her knees came up around Amber as she was kneeling between them. Amber guided her hand lower. Tiny delicate fingers slid across my stomach. I took over for Amber and pushed Isabella's fingers lower. Her fingers were timid as she slowly slid them through my pubic hair. She was biting her lip with her eyes closed. Amber had lain down and was starting to gently spread Isabella's lips with her thumbs. She was making larger and larger circles. Her tongue slid out and licked the inside of each lip. Isabella arched and moaned quietly. 

Five minutes passed as we stayed in that position. Thomas continued his rhythm. Amber's head was moving in gently circles, her blond hair falling down all around her. Isabella's fingers were getting braver. They had found my swelled clitoris and were gently flicking it. Every once in awhile her fingers would slide lower and spread out to feel the shaft of Thomas as he slid in and out of me. My hand went back and guided her to match his rhythm. Lightly, rubbing across my lips. My stomach started to convulse. My hips started bucking. Isabella's eyes shot open and watched my face as I clenched my teeth between loud moans. 

Isabella's hips started thrusting upwards as Amber's head started moving faster and faster. Unable to stop myself, I grunted and let out a tiny shuddered scream. I could feel the warmth of Thomas as his hips started to flex uncontrollably. The ocean started rolling again. My head crashed to the bed and my legs started to shake. I fell on the bed face first, a huge smile on my lips. Thomas turned me over as I heard Isabella let out another ragged breath. Her hips sunk back down. Amber raised her head and smiled down at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment