Friday, June 1, 2012

The towel

The towel
http://eroticinenglish.blogspot.com/ 
   My mother's sister lived about eight blocks away, and her
daughter, Clarissa, and I went to the same school.  Clarissa was a
pretty girl, and as she got older, I really began to get the hots for
her.


   We had a pool, and we would go swimming just about ever day
during the summer.  She would bring her friends with her sometimes, and
I got to know the crowd that she hung around with.

   Clarissa had long dark hair and dark brown eyes.  She had an
olive complexion, looking very Mediterranean when she was totally
tanned.  Her tits weren't just big; there were also very round and
firm-looking under the tiny thing she called a bikini.

   She had come over one particular day with one of her friends,
Meg.  It was the middle of summer, and Mom and Dad were both at work. 
It was about ten in the morning, and I was just getting out of the pool
from my first laps of the day.  I was on the swim team in college, and 
I had to stay in shape.

   She came walking around the side of the house.  "Hey, nerd," she
said.  "Don't you ever answer your door?"

   "Usually," I said, "you just walk in, anyway."

   "The door's locked."

   "That never seemed to stop you before," I said.

   "You always answered it before, dummy."  Clarissa was really
checking me out, looking at my tight trunks, and the bulge there at my
crotch. 

   I shrugged.  "What are you two up to?"  I began drying myself
with a towel I had left on the chaise beside the pool.

   "Nothing.  Just thought we'd drop over and see what you were up
to."

   I'm up to about six and a half inches, I wanted to say.  I smiled
to myself.

   I noticed that her eyes kept wandering to my crotch, as I had
noticed a lot lately.  She was always checking out my crotch.  

   Her friend, Meg, seemed to be taking more than a casual interest
in the bulge there, too.  I knew that my briefs were tiny and sheer,
and I guess the way they clung to my crotch when they were wet is what
made the girls so interested.

   I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the patio.  I
decided, all at once, that I would give the girls a real thrill, a real
tease.  I reached under my towel and pulled my bikini trunks off and
wrung them out

  Then, I hung them across a patio chair.  It was a strange feeling,
standing there, nearly naked.  One little move of the towel, and that's
all she wrote.  I could feel my cock begin to grow a little, just
thinking about it.

   I watched Clarissa's eyes.  She looked at my towel.  She parted
her lips and her tongue flicked out of her mouth, licking her lips.

   Damn, I thought.  To see those lips wrapped around my dick would
be a real thrill.  I wondered about it, and could feel my dick give
another jerk.

   I opened the patio door leading into the living room.  They
followed.

   "Aren't you going to dry off?" Clarissa asked me, her eyes roving
up and down my legs.  She seemed to be measuring, as if she wondered
how big my cock was, and if it had as much hair on it as my legs did.

   I nodded slowly.  I noticed the gleam in Meg's eyes, the look in
Clarissa's eyes telling me that they both would have dried me off, very
slowly, meticulously, even.  I thought about that, how it would feel to
have the two of them rubbing my body all over.

   I could feel my cock begin to expand, thinking about my cousin
and her friend.  Within the space of just a few minutes, I knew, I was
going to have a full-blown hard on.  I wondered how they would like
that.  I decided that I would find out.  I wondered if I had the nerve, 
if I really wanted to just show myself to them.  The idea really turned 
me on!

   I went into the bathroom as the girls sat on the sofa.  I grabbed
a towel, and went back into the living room, pretending to dry my back.
I was already dry; the drying of my back was simply a show.  

   "Would you girls like something to drink?" I asked.

   "Sure," said Clarissa.

   Still holding my towel, I went into the kitchen and got a couple
of cold sodas.  I draped the towel over my shoulder and pulled the
towel that was wrapped around my waist up a little higher, and went
back into the living room.  I put the sodas on the coffee table in front 
of the two girls. 

   I stood there in front of them, the bulge of my semi-hard cock
obvious, threatening to poke through the towel where the division of
the material was.  I had pulled the towel higher on my waist, and I
knew that my balls and cock were nearly visible.  If one of the girls 
had bent down just a little, they could have seen my hairy balls hanging 
there.

   I went to the television and bent over.  I knew that they could
see my balls and a good portion of my *ss.  Just the fact that I knew
that they were looking at me really turned me on, and I felt my dick
thrash around under my towel.  I turned on the TV, though we had a remote.  
It was just an excuse to show them my balls hanging between my outspread 
legs.  I was turned on immensely now, my cock sticking straight up, 
threatening to poke out of the towel any second.  If it did, I wondered 
what the two of them would say.

   I straightened and looked down.  My cock was inside the towel,
but there was a great big bulge there.  I turned and looked at the
girls.

   There was a grin on Clarissa's face.  Meg's face was red, but 
she licked her lips and squirmed.  I pretended innocence.  

   "What's the matter?" I asked, looking from one to the other.

   "Nothing," said Clarissa, "nothing at all.  I didn't really want
to watch TV, though."

   I turned around and bent over, further this time.  I looked for
the "off" switch and clicked it.  Then I turned back around.  This
time, my cock found its way out of the towel.  It stood, proud and hard
and throbbing, pointing right at the ceiling, through the break in the 
towel.

   "My God!" Meg said.  "What a cock!"

   I covered myself.

   "What did you go and do that for?" asked Clarissa.

   I shrugged.  I was afraid, actually, that they might run or
something.  

   "Well, take it off, and let's see the whole thing," Clarissa
said, leaning forward.

   "Yeah," said Meg.  "Let's see what else you got hidden there."

   I shook my head.  "No, I think you've about seen it all," I said
nonchalantly.

   Clarissa got up from the sofa, a big smile on her face.  Before 
I could move away, she grabbed one end of the towel and tugged at it.  
It came off in one quick movement.

   I stood there, my fat cock sticking up in the air, my hairy 
balls bouncing from my movement of trying to get away.

   Clarissa tossed the towel aside and grabbed my cock.  She 
wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a little.  "Meg, come feel 
this," she said.

   Meg jumped up from the couch and came straight toward me, her
eyes glued to my crotch.  She knelt in front of me and touched the head
of my dick, sending tingles deep inside my balls.  I had no idea that
this was going to happen.  I just thought that I would quickly, 
accidentally give the two a look at my cock and balls, and then go put 
on some clothes.

   "Check out these big balls, Clarissa," Meg said.  "They're all
fat and hairy.  Geesh!"  She squeezed them gently, and my cock jerked
in Clarissa's hand in response.

   "Lick'em, Meg," said Clarissa, while I suck his cock!"  Clarissa
got on her knees next to Meg, and leaned forward and stuck her lips on
the head of my cock.  I could feel her wet tongue darting under the
head of my cock, then around the top of it.  She sucked, and my cock 
went deeper into her mouth.   Then, Meg opened her mouth and ran her 
tongue across my balls, leaving little trails of saliva as she went.

   I could feel my dick deep at the back of my cousin's throat.  I
had wondered what it would look like to have Clarissa's lips wrapped
around my dick.  Now, I knew what it looked like.  I hadn't expected
that Meg would be licking my balls while Clarissa was doing it.

   They traded places, and Meg hungrily gobbled my cock, taking it
way into her mouth, building up and great suction.  I could feel a
rising sensation in the pit of my stomach.  I watched them licking and
sucking me, and the sight was an unimaginable turn-on.

   I stood there, my knees shivering, my legs quaking, my stomach
churning with the need to cum.  

   "I'm going to cum," I told Clarissa.

   She pulled her mouth off my balls and Meg took my stiff dick out
of her mouth.   My cock jumped up and throb uncontrollably against my
tummy.  Together, they wrapped their hands around my hard dick and
began to stroke.  Meg massaged my balls, and Clarissa ran a hand to my 
balls.

   My cock jerked as I said, "Yeah!"

   A large blob of jism flew out of the head of my dick, poised in
the air for a second, and landed squarely on Meg's forehead.  The next
one hit Clarissa's nose, and the next one after that splattered Meg in
the chin.  After about six or eight large loads, my cock stopped 
squirting and began to just dribble and leak on their hands.

   I reached down and grabbed Clarissa, reaching for the hem of her
T-shirt.  In seconds, I had it off, my fingers running over her hard,
cherry-red nipples.  Meg sat back and watched, after rubbing the cum
off her face with my towel.  

   I reached down and fumbled with the buttons to Clarissa's cut-off
jeans.  She helped me with them, and as she backed away to pull off her
panties, I could see a wet spot, right at her crotch.  She slipped them
off and tossed them, and I got a good look at her.  Her pussy was wet, I 
could  tell, and the dark hair was wet and matted.  Her nipples were hard 
and red, and her tits were firm and nearly completely round.

   I pressed my lips to hers and sucked her tongue into my mouth as
far as I could.  Her tongue was sweet and hot, and tasted kind of
strange, and then I realized, it was the pre-cum from my cock.

   "Oh, God, I wanna watch you two f*ck," said Meg.

   "If I can watch you get fucked," said Clarissa.

   "It's a deal!" Meg replied.

   Gee, I thought.  I was going to get to f*ck both of them.  I
hadn't counted on that at all.  This was a thrill beyond comparison. 
It was a lot more than I had expected.  A whole lot more.  I couldn't
wait to see what Meg looked like naked.  Right now, though, I had the 
very naked Clarissa in front of me.

   Clarissa lay on the floor.  I reached down and turned her over,
and helped her get on her knees, touching her body everywhere as I did
so.  My cock throbbed so bad it hurt.

   Kneeling, I inserted my cock into her wet cunt.  I reached 
around and grabbed her tits, running my fingers across Her hard, red 
nipples. Her tits were firm and round.  I could feel my cock swell with 
lust as I pressed her nipples between my fingers.  I had never had such 
a thrill in my life as fucking my cousin.

   I thrust in and out of her cunt, my balls bouncing and swaying 
as we both moved our bodies in rhythm, making slapping noises as we
fucked, sweaty skin against sweaty skin.  

   She began to moan loudly.  With a shout and body spasms, she
came. 

   "f*ck me, Dwayne, f*ck me!" she shouted.

    She thrust her *ss backwards, toward me, screaming as my cock
was soaked with her slippery juices.  

   I continued to thrust slowly, not wanting to cum again so soon.

   "Meg," I said, "your turn."

   Meg got up and did a slow strip as we continued to f*ck. 
Clarissa pulled away from me, and Meg took her place.  Clarissa climbed 
beneath us, her face in Meg's crotch.  I could feel her tongue dart out 
and lick my balls as I entered her friend's hot pussy.

   Meg was heavier than Clarissa, and had jet-black hair, and
copious quantities of pubic hair.  Her snatch was large and wet, and I
entered her easily and quickly, burying my cock all the way to my balls
in her hot cunt.

   I reached around and tweaked her nipples.  Her tits were large
and, unlike Clarissa's they were enormous jugs that were soft and
pliable.  

   She began to writhe and moan almost immediately.  Then, I
realized that Clarissa was licking her pussy and my cock.  I could feel
her tongue moving around my dick as I pulled out, and then as I thrust
in again.

   Meg was slamming her *ss against me, and suddenly turned to me.

   "f*ck me in the *ss, Dwayne, in the *ss!"

   I pulled out of her cunt, and slowly, carefully inserted my hard
dick into her *ss hole.  She moaned loudly as I pushed it all the way
in.  I thrust gently, then harder and  harder,  feeling my balls
slamming against her cunt.  

   "Oh, yes!" Meg shouted.  "f*ck me!"

   I continued thrusting, feeling the rising in my balls, feeling 
my cousin's tongue against my balls as she licked not only her friend's
cunt, but my balls as well.  I pulled our of her *ss, and Clarissa
grabbed my dick and began stroking my cock, pointing it at Meg's  
asshole.  I shot my load all over her *ss, coming once again in great 
gobs of slimy white juices.

   I collapsed on the floor, the two girls on top of me.  I was
exhausted, but still turned on by the fact that two naked girls were
lying on me, and there was a tit in my face.

   "Quick dip?" I asked.

   We jumped up and ran out to the pool, jumping in, washing the
sweat and other sticky stuff from our bodies.  Running back into the
house, Clarissa grabbed my towel and dried herself, and then Meg.  I
took the other towel and dried off, then lay it on the floor.  Looking 
at the two girls, my cock was ready again, sticking up against my belly, 
throbbing.

   "Well," I asked, "what next?"

   "Pussy eating time," said Meg.

   She spread her legs, and I pointed at the towel on the floor. 
She got up from the couch and lay on the floor and spread her legs,
bending her knees.

   I approached her from her head and leaned over her, spreading 
my legs, my cock right in her face.

   I reached out with my fingers and parted her pussy lips.  Her
lips were swollen, and her inner lips were red and moist.  I licked her
lips, feeling the jungle of hair beneath my tongue.

   I felt her lips against my balls, and I could feel her pull my
stiff cock toward her hot, hungry mouth.  She sucked a lot harder than
Clarissa, seeming to know just how to do it to make a guy cum right
away.

   I moved my mouth to her clit, and I heard moans coming not only
from Meg, but from the couch.  I looked over, and saw Clarissa playing
with herself, her legs spread, her fingers working in and out of her
cunt.

   "Come join us," I said.

   She jumped over and lay right beside Clarissa.  They took turns
licking my balls and cock as I took turns finger-fucking one while I
licked the other, then I moved back again.  This was something new to
me, too.

   I think it was Clarissa who had my cock deep in her throat.  I
could feel myself getting ready to cum.  My knees shaking, my stomach
muscles jerking, I knew it was time.

   Meg suddenly moaned really loud, and she raised her knees and
squeezed them together, and my face was crushed against her cunt.  I
flicked my tongue out and tongued her deeply as she came.

   Then, I moved my face to my cousin's cunt, sending my tongue 
deep inside her.

   I came then, and Clarissa sucked some of the cum, and then I
could feel her give my cock to Meg, who took it deep in her mouth,
sucking the rest of my jism from me.

   I had my mouth on Clarissa's pussy, my tongue darting in and 
out, fucking her with my tongue.   I could feel the insides of her pussy
suddenly moisten even more, and her body began to shake.  She moaned at
my balls, and as her body quivered and jerked, she came, pressing my 
face against her cunt with her hands.

   An hour later, I sat and jacked off, watching the two girls eat
each other.

   Clarissa cums over every day now.

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete