Monday, May 28, 2012

My Friend



My Friend


By : Amiel

Good day to all readers, I just want to share my sex story and hope you’ll like it.

Her name is Jesselle, my protégé and my friend, beautiful, good sized boobs and have smooth skin. I have taught her many things since she started working with our company. I was the one appointed to train new employees with our company and I am the head of the department of our company. Jesselle is the only girl of the new hired employees which is a company dominated by males. I will not put much details of my company but it is based on a province.
I am 26 years old that time and jesselle is about 22 years old that time she entered our company.  We became good friends and we always tell jokes and stories during coffee breaks. Because of my recommendation and training.  Jessele and I bacame partners for a program. That’s when our friendship went deeper. I became so close to her and we sleep in same room in our office because my room is being fixed. Jessele is the type of girl that is always curios and asks about many things. One of these is sex. She knows that I have many sex experiences while she is still a virgin. She always asks me questions about sex and since I’m comfortable with her and she’s like a little sister to me. I shared my sexcapades with her, even the things I do with my girlfriend who is too horny. Horny that I always end up like withered vegetable every time she goes to my apartment.
A day came when me and my gf broke up and I became really sad, Months passed and Jesselle and me became more close and she always enjoys while I tell sex stories to her.  While we are lying in the recording room of our office. She lets me caress her tummy. Since it has no malice for me and she is very comfortable to me she became used that I always caress her belly and sometimes I accidentally touch the side of her boobs or the garter of her panty. She sometimes inserts my hand to her panty and I feel her thin pubic hair. She let me touch it again for me to confirm her thin pubic hair. I didn’t desired to touch her vagina because I don’t want her to be offended. When my room is fixed I telled here that I will not sleep in office and since then. Our story telling stopped.
Dawn of Sunday, I heard my phone ringing saying” bro, please open your door” and I have known that its jesselle. I put my towel on because I am sleep naked and comfortable with it. “Come in”, I said. She said that she just came from airport and accompanied her cousin and she asks if she can sleep a little bit in place because its too early to go to office and looked at me and smiled. “It’s true that you sleep naked” She said.  She also borrowed a tshirt so that her uniform will not be wrinkled. I offered her coffee but refused and said that lets lie because she missed our talks. I said Ill just turn off the lights and put a pillow in between because I don’t to get dressed yet. She said that it’s ok and she is just also wearing a shirt. We are now in the bed. She removed the pillow in between us and embraced me and started telling stories. My dick started to harden when her I felt her legs in it. I know she knows it and just keep embracing me more. Because of the cold weather, My dick came harder and bumps with her tummy. I also see her panty lace. I am not comfortable with my situation because I’m getting to horny. I told her that I will stand up first and make coffee, later she had dressed up because she will go to office for her program and said that she will sleep in my place later.

Night came, She called me and said that she’s on the way, I cleaned my room while waiting for here. Later on, I heard her knocking and opened the door. She said that she will just change her clothes first. She came up with a pajama and an undershirt. She has no bra and I see in her pajama that her pussy’s marking. My dick start to get wild and I didn’t let her noticed it. I also get dressed for sleep even though I’m not used to sleep with clothes. She asked, why I sleep with clothes now. I answered, because I have a guest now, I can’t sleep naked. She said it is ok to her than me having trouble in sleeping. I turned of the light and lie down. She faced me and embraced me. I just let her and feel her boobs touching my chest. My cock is so hard and even became harder because her thighs are on top of it. I know she’s feeling my cock. She said it’s hot and will remove her undershirt and asked if it’s ok. I also said If I can remove also my shorts and brief because I also feel hot. She said yes. I became naughty and said its unfair if its only me that’s naked. She took of her and pajama. I am too horny that time. She started asking things about sex and  while I became more horny. She asked me if I can teach her to kiss. I kissed her to kiss. Plain to torrid, I know she’s getting horny. She touched my cock and began to masturbate it. My dick is so hard that time. She started eating my cock. I felt so good with my cock in her mouth.
Then I kissed her in lips going to her nipple. I played with her nipple, sucked them hard. She moans. Ohhhh it feels good, later I went to her pussy and caress her legs to thighs and licked her very wet pussy, She went crazy after I sucked her clitoris. She would pull my hair and she’s like having a high fever while I continue playing and sucking her clit until she came. I put my dick in front of her pussy and slowly put it in. She moans  “ ahhh,ohhhh  slowly it hurts, it’s my first time”.  I fucked her slowly, Ahhh ahhh ohhh ohhh, until I heard her Oh fuck my pussy ohhh, Fuck, fuck, I started to fuck her harder and the moan filled the room. Fuck me harder , Ohhh ahh, I fucked her tight pussy harder while she is looking my dick come in and out of her pussy. Fuck more, Shit it feels so good. “Your cock is so good”. Ahh ohhh, Your pussy is also good”.. Really? Fuck it more. My pussy is just for you, come inside me. More fuuckk. Ahhhhh ohhhhh, shiittttt, fuuuuckkkk. We fucked until we both came.


Since then, we always have sex, Jessele became more horny and tried many positions. We always watch x rated videos try it ourselves, We even had sex in our office while in break.



1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete