Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Experience "Part 1"

New experience part 1
My Jam
by: Paolo fr: philippines
Part 1
I am new here in Manila. I came from our province which is Baguio. I grew up there and since my mom work abroad, I was only living with my father in our province, I’m a single child and now I have graduated high school. My father wants me to pursue my college at manila and will be staying at Pasig, with my Tito Manny, brother of my father. Also asked me to manila to stay for the vacation to be familiarized with the place.
But I know my father’s reason, He just want to take home her girls in to our house. I also don’t want to leave my province but also kind of excited to my new life in manila, They say that a lot of prettier girls live there, particularly those who studies at prestigious universities. And besides,  Uncle Manny is cool; I always spent summer vacation with his family. So here I am, waiting on the bus station, waiting for them to pick me up.

“Pao”, how are you? How long how you’ve been here? Greet by my Aunt Cecile; she is the one driving the van. “ It’s only around 20 minutes, it’s ok, I said while we drive EDSA road going home to their place. Aunt drives slow.
It’s already night time when we reached home; I saw their 2 children; Janice and third year high and Jam, a 4th year in college. Their brother Is in states so I will be sleeping in his room. My 2 cousins have grown a lot and have grown beautiful. Just wait Paolo and I will prepare a dinner for us.
 I sat with the two sisters. “ How are you Pao”? Janis asked. “I’m fine, just a little tired from the travel” and smiled to the two. Jam also smiled at me while she is busy cleaning her toe nails. Since then, I have a crush on Jam. She is so beautiful and very sexy, good skin complexion. That’s why I always like when they visit us on our province. The other hand, I always tease Janis and make her cry.
I also remembered, I had an experiment with jam, Maybe I was just 12 years old back then and she is 15. We kissed each other’s lips. She initiated it, just a little smacks, we just played so when we get older we know how to kiss already. I have thought that. “ Too bad I didn’t know how to use my tongue yet back then”.  That incident didn’t happen again. We became shy and a little conscious. Where Will you be studying? Asked Jam, My eyes went crazy when I looked at her because I am seeing her white panties. I am sitting in front of her and she don’t notice me looking because she is busy cleaning her nails. UST I replied, which is also what my father wants.
It’s just a small coffee table in between us so I can see clearly her white vaginal area. It’s so clean and I have stared at it looking for pubic hair but seen nothing. A lot of things are running in my mind. Like is she shaving? My cock is angry at that moment but it’s too embarrassing that I fantasize my cousin. I am uncomfortable in my place and been swallowing my drool while seeing the nice view. It’s good that aunt took time preparing the food. They don’t have other people who live there so they don’t mind what their wearing. Jam who is wearing a micro mini skirt and Janis who is 2 years younger than me looks very matured but you can see that her body is not yet fully developed. She is also dressed sexy but I’m focused with jam at the moment.

To be continued. . .

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete