Friday, June 1, 2012

ALL IN THE FAMILY 10/11


 ALL IN THE FAMILY 10/11http://eroticinenglish.blogspot.com
                                   CHAPTER 10
Turning to look at Debbie she exclaimed, "Oh mother, you may not realize it, butyou are sitting just like I was.  With your short dress, you are showing Billyeven more than I was.  Your panties are pulled into your pussy and the nakedlips are hanging out all covered with your gravy.  Those dark nylons makes itlook even sexier.  I bet Billy's problem is your fault as much or even morethan mine.  If I need to be punished, maybe you should be too." 


Debbie looked down at herself, and lifting the short shirt, stared at her own 
crotch, pretending she hadn't realized how she was sitting. "Billy, did seeing 
my panties and crotch excite you too?" she asked softly.  "Were you thinking 
about doing nasty things to my pussy too?"

By now he was really enjoying this little game.  Mrs.  Logan still had her
skirt in her hand and he was being treated to a full view of her from the waist
down.  She had spread her legs wider to look at herself, and her juicy pussy
was staring him in the face.  Lisa was still squeezing his cock while he played
with her pussy.  He replied, "Mrs.  Logan, your short dress is very sexy and it
looks great on you.  I started getting excited when you climbed the ladder and
showed me your panties.  Just now you were sitting on the couch in a way that
pulled your skirt way up your thighs, so I could see your whole crotch framed
by those dark stockings and garters.  When you slid forward your panties pulled
into your crotch until your pussy lips popped out on each side. That's when I
realized your pussy was shaved.  I have never seen a shaved pussy before and it
made me very horny.  Even now, you are holding your skirt up and I can see even
more. Mrs.  Logan, you excited me much more than Lisa did.  I have seen girl's
panties before and they turned me on, but you are the first grown woman that
ever exposed her pussy to me." He felt a hard squeeze on his dick, and looking
up saw Lisa stick her tongue out at him for saying her mother excited him more.

Lisa turned to her mother and said, "See mother, Billy admits it.  You are more
to blame for his condition than I am." Backing away from the chair, she pulled
him up by his cock. She led him over to the couch where her mother was sitting
and pushed him down next to her.  Taking her mother's hand and placing it on
Billy's bulge, she said, "It is your turn to be punished, Mom.  Feel what you
have done to his cock. Billy, if you have any more nasty ideas try them on her,
because she is the main cause of your problem."

When Lisa dragged Billy over and put Debbie's hand on his cock, Debbie had
dropped her skirt and it had flipped up over her tummy, leaving her panties and
crotch exposed.  As Debbie enjoyed her punishment by feeling of his hard-on,
Lisa took his hand and placing on her mother's pussy, saying, "Don't be bashful
just because she is my mother, Billy.  The way she was sitting showing off her
naked pussy lips, she deserves any punishment you can think of.  Try tickling
her pussy for a while."

Stroking Billy's swollen, throbbing prick, Debbie said, "Oh Billy, your cock is
so big for a boy of your age.  I must have excited you terribly." Feeling his
fingers rubbing over her naked pussy lips and pressing the nylon into her cunt
made her go on, "I didn't realize how bad I was being, but I guess I deserve
the punishment you are giving my pussy." Pushing her cunt against his fingers,
she said, "I've got to see how much I have excited you, Billy, so I will know
how much I should be punished." She unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly.
"Lisa, help me with his trousers," she cried.  

Lisa helped her mother pull Billy's pants off and discovered he hadn't bothered 
putting on underwear.  His cock sprang erect when his pants were pulled off.  
They both stared at its swollen length, watching it jump slightly each time his 
pulse beat.

Debbie wrapped her long fingers around it as Lisa said, "Oh mother, you really
excited him a lot, and you deserve a great deal of punishment.  I'm going to
have to help Billy punish you." Lisa sat on the other side of her mom and put
her hand over Billy's and squeezed, forcing his fingers against Debbie's pussy.
She reached into the drawer of the end table beside the sofa and took out a
pair of scissors.  Lifting Billy's hand out of the way she slid one blade under
the panties and quickly snipped the crotch loose from the front of the panties.
The nylon panel fell back exposing her mother's entire pussy.  Lisa put Billy's
hand back onto her mother's pussy, and slid his fingers between the lips,
moving them over the clit.  "Rub that little button, Billy," Lisa told him.
"That is mother's clitoris and it is very sensitive.  The best way to punish
her it to rub and twist it a lot."

Debbie was surprised when Lisa cut away the crotch of her panties, and their
hands were stimulating strong feelings in her naked pussy.  Lisa knew just
where to make Billy's fingers rub her pussy to excite her the most.  "Oh Billy,
punish me good for what I did to you," Debbie cried, rotating her pussy against
the teasing fingers.  Billy's and Lisa's fingers turned her clit into a swollen
bundle of nerves, sparking intense feelings of pleasure in her cunt.  Stroke
after circling stroke made it heave and throb, swelling so hard she thought it
might burst.

Lisa spotted the gravy oozing from within her mother's cunt and said excitedly,
"The punishment is working, mother.  Your pussy is crying.  The tears are
getting all over Billy's fingers." She helped him spread the juices all over
her mother's pussy until it was very slippery.  The lips were swollen with
excitement, and the pussy opened like a pink flower ready to accept anything
that might be offered.

Debbie was moaning with pleasure from the intense feeling they were creating in
her crotch.  She looked at Billy's throbbing cock and knew she wanted to feel
it deep in her cunt.  Still holding his prick in one hand, she pushed him down
on the couch until he was lying on his back with his hard-on sticking straight
up.  "I was so bad exciting you like this, Billy.  There is really only one way
I can make up for it," she said.  "I've got to let you punish my pussy by
shoving your hot, young cock into it." As she spoke, she straddled his hips,
and holding his cock in her hand, she lowered herself over it until her
slippery lips spread and slipped over the head.  Releasing her hold on his
dick, she dropped her hips down suddenly driving it into her belly, and mashing
her cunt lips against his pubic bone.

Earlier in the day Billy had thought that screwing his sister's pussy was the
ultimate experience, but being fucked by a grown woman as sexy looking as Mrs.
Logan with her short dress shoved up around her hips was really wild.  He
watched her shaved pussy lips slipping over his cock and felt the head slide
easily up her hot, moist cunt until it was buried deep in her body.  He felt
her pussy mash against his pubic hair, and the cut away nylon crotch of her
sexy black panties rested on his balls.

Lisa reached under her skirt and removed her panties.  Then she moved to where
she could watch her mother's pussy engulf Billy's hard cock.  Lisa view was
partially blocked by her mother's short skirt, so she tucked it into the top of
Debbie's garter belt to keep it out of the way.  Drawing up her own skirt with
one hand, she spread her legs to expose her pussy, and she began fingering
herself with the other hand.

Debbie was a picture of wanton bliss.  Her head was thrown back as she rotated
her hips to grind her pussy against the bottom of Billy's cock.  Her shimmering
black crotchless panties and dark gartered stockings framed her naked pussy
perfectly.  She kept his cock trapped deep in her cunt so she could rub her
clitoris against his pubic bone and hair.  She arched and wiggled her hips,
swaying and screwing her excited cunt against his cock, hammering that tender
little bundle of nerves against him to send shocking tremors through her pussy.

Lisa's dad had left work early to drop his car off at the service station on
the corner for a tune up.  He walked home across the back yards wondering if
Lisa might be home alone. Thinking about last night in her room had made him
horny again.  He slipped in quietly through the back door to catch her in
whatever she might be doing.  He could hardly believe his eyes when he peeked
into the living room.  Lisa's back was toward him, but he could see she had her
skirt pulled up and her fingers in her pussy.  His cock jumped wildly in his
pants when he saw his wife kneeling over the young man from next door with his
cock stuffed up her pussy.  He wondered what had happened to the crotch of her
panties.  It was very exciting to see her humping against the young man with
her panties, garter belt and stockings still on.  Watching his wife grind her
cunt against the young man's hard-on, he unfastened his belt and slid his
trousers and shorts off.  He stood quietly watching his sexy wife and daughter,
and stroked his swollen cock.

Debbie looked down at the young man she was fucking and said, "Oh Billy, I
deserve every bit of the punishment you are giving me for getting your cock all
excited.  The way I was sitting with my skirt up and my legs sprawled out, I
must have unconsciously wanted you to see the crotch of my panties. Punish my
pussy with your hard dick so I'll never want to do it again."

Billy grabbed her hips in his hands and drove himself against her, feeling her
pussy muscles squeezing his cock and trying to suck it in farther.  She looked
deep into his eyes and rhythmically contracted the muscles surrounding her
v*g*n* so they clutched and pulled on his cock like tiny fingers jacking him
off.  She asked in her sexy low voice, "Does that feel as good to your prick as
your sister's pussy did, Billy?"

He was surprised she knew he had fucked his sister, and he quickly replied, "Oh
Mrs.  Logan, it feels a lot better.  Your educated pussy knows how to make a
prick really feel good, and somehow I enjoy it even more because you still have
those sexy clothes on while you're fucking me." She raised up on her knees,
sliding her pussy to the tip of his cock, then plunged back down his cock
squeezing him hard with her vaginal muscles.  She rotated her pussy in rapid
circles against him, making them both enjoy the movements.  "I guess you should
call me Debbie now that we are fucking each other," she said.  "You have
probably figured out that I'm really enjoying my punishment as much as you
are."

Suddenly her daughter who was watching them and frantically fingering her own
pussy, whined plaintively, "I was bad too, mother, so who is going to punish me?
I'm tired of watching your naughty pussy having all the fun with Billy's cock."


(To be Concluded...)

No comments:

Post a Comment