Friday, June 1, 2012

ALL IN THE FAMILY 9/11


ALL IN THE FAMILY 9/11http://eroticinenglish.blogspot.com
                         Chapter Nine - A Family Affair
When Lisa got home, her mother was not back yet.  She turned on the televisionfor company and settled into an easy chair to think about the fun she had withCindy and Billy.  It wasn't long before she heard the door and saw her motherwalk into the living room.  Debbie was just returning from her appointment, soshe was still wearing the silky red mini-dress she had put on this morning.


"That dress really looks good on you, Mom." Lisa said.  "It clings to your
curves and shows off your sexy legs very nicely." Debbie smiled at Lisa's
compliment, thanked her , and dropped down to sit on the sofa across from
Lisa's chair. When her mother relaxed on the sofa, Lisa could see her soft
inner thigh above the top of the dark stocking.  Her mother's position looked
very sexy, and it stimulated Lisa making her think of the way her mother's
pussy had looked through her nightie this morning.

"What did you do while I was gone?" she asked Lisa.  

Lisa replied in a teasing voice, "Are you sure you really want to know, mother?" 

Debbie gave Lisa a long look, and then said, "After this morning I'm not too 
sure of anything, Honey. You had me excited before I even woke up and saw you 
playing with my pussy.  It was a new and exciting experience for me."

"You gave me a lot of exciting feelings too, Mother." Lisa said, giving her a
sexy smile.  She started telling her mother about all that had taken place at
Cindy's house.  Her mother's legs relaxed and her knees spread apart causing
the short dress to slide up her thighs as she listened to Lisa tell about
straddling Cindy's face with her pussy pressed against her mouth.  Lisa could
see the crotch of Debbie's black panties between her full thighs.  She
described how she had helped Cindy f*ck her brother, Billy.  Her mother was
getting very hot listening to Lisa's sexy tale.  She told Debbie how wild Cindy
got when she twisted her clit while she had her brother's cock buried in her
pussy.  Lisa watched her mother squirming on the sofa and using her thighs to
make her pussy lips rub together.

"Baby, you must have been ripe and ready when your dad sneaked into your room
last night, because you sure have had lots of exciting experiences since.  I
was pretty mad at him when I first looked in and saw his hand slipping under
your panties, but then I saw how much you were enjoying his attentions.  You
looked very sexy with your legs spread, pressing your pussy against his fingers
to encourage and excite him.  My own pussy got so hot I just had to rub it
while I watched you.  I saw you rubbing his excited cock with your little foot.
When you grabbed it and fed it to your pussy and started humping against it,
moaning with delight, I knew you were loving it.  Imagining the feelings it
must be sending through your cunt pushed me over the edge.  My pussy wanted to
cum so bad, I just went wild and grabbed my crotch in both hands."

"You sure did, Mother.  When you slid to the floor, I thought you were going to
ram your whole hand up your slippery cunt. I was watching you fucking yourself
with your fingers and I got so excited it made my first f*ck with Dad even
better. Thinking about your fingers covered with your gravy, plunging into your
pussy like Dad's cock was plunging into my pussy is what got me so excited this
morning and made me go to your room.  I hope you enjoyed my visit as much as I
did, Mom." 

"I certainly did, Honey." Debbie said.  She clasped her hands together in her 
lap and pressed them hard against the mound of her tortured pussy as she went 
on. "You certainly made me cum hard when you were eating my pussy, Lisa, and 
I hope the way I licked your pussy felt just as good to you. Licking my own 
daughter's pussy really turned me on."

Suddenly Debbie said, "Damn, usually I am pretty cool and can pretty well keep
control of myself, but since last night I have been having trouble keeping my
pussy under control. When your Dad's cock slipped into your virgin pussy it
turned you into a sexy little vixen.  I can feel your eyes sliding over my
panties, and it's making my pussy hot. Knowing you can see me rubbing my hands
against my cuntal mound just excites me more.  I get so hot looking at you and
listening to your exciting story, my pussy starts doing my thinking for me.  It
starts drooling and swelling and it keeps putting pictures in my mind of the
sexy things it wants to do."

Lisa was intrigued and excited by the idea of her mother's pussy taking control
of her body.  She slowly and deliberately drew up her legs until her skirt slid
up, watching her mother's eyes slide over her panty clad bottom. Then she let
her knees slowly drop apart until her mother was staring between her legs.  Her
panties were pulled tightly into her crotch, and they slipped between the lips
of her pussy as they had done at Cindy's.  "Does this help your juicy pussy
think of anything to do, mother?" she asked.

Her daughter's deliberate, teasing display of her pussy drew Debbie's eyes to
her crotch and made Debbie's pussy even hotter.  She could see droplets of
moisture on the fine red hair covering the lips poking out of Lisa's skimpy
panties. "It looks like your pussy is getting some ideas of its own, Lisa.  I
can see it peeking around your panties looking for something exciting to do.
It looks like your pussy is drooling as much as my own.  Your teasing is giving
my pussy lots of ideas.  It's making me picture Cindy's slippery cunt sliding
up and down her brother's hard young cock.  That excites me and makes me wish
it were fucking my own hot pussy." Debbie continued.  "My pussy is also making
me visualize his prick, coated with your saliva, driving in and out of your
tight, young *ss.  That really turned me on when you told about it, and I was
surprised you wanted a hard prick to f*ck your tender little *ss so soon.  Most
girls are afraid to find out how good even a finger can feel in their *ss."

"You taught me to want that, Mom," Lisa replied.  "When you slid your finger up
my butt this morning, I had no idea how sexy it felt to have something shoved
up my *ss.  Your finger added a great deal to the pleasure your mouth was
giving my pussy." Lisa thought quietly for a moment and then said, "You know,
Mom, we can probably think of a reason that would get Billy to come over here
if you want to.  We could have lots of fun teasing him.  He's always trying to
peek up girl's skirts to see their panties, and he gets a hard-on and has to
play with himself for relief."

Her mother quickly replied, "Oh Honey, that would be fun. I'm sure my hot pussy
can think of lots of ways to tease him. Between the two of us we can probably
have him cumming in his pants, or maybe even in our panties.  Let's do it.  The
light is burned out over the kitchen sink and we are out of bulbs. Call and see
if he can bring one over."

Lisa went to the phone and called Billy, asking if he had any spare light
bulbs.  When he said he did, she asked if he would bring one over so her mom
could replace their kitchen light.  Billy was a little embarrassed to see Lisa
in front of her mom so soon after his experiences with her, but he figured
there was no way for her mother to know what went on, so he agreed to bring a
bulb over right away.  His cock started to swell just thinking about seeing
Lisa again.

"He's coming right over, Mom." Lisa told her.  "What do you want to do?" 

"I'm going into the kitchen to set the stage," Debbie said "just follow my 
lead."

She got up from the sofa smoothing down her dress which only came to mid-thigh,
and then she winked at Lisa and unfastened the top two buttons. She went into
the utility room and dragged a short ladder into the kitchen.  When Billy
knocked on the front door, Debbie climbed up a couple of steps on the ladder
while Lisa went to the door to let Billy in.

Billy noticed that Lisa's nipples were still hard and were poking out in her
t-shirt.  When Lisa led him to the kitchen he saw Lisa's mother standing on a
ladder in a very short dress.  Seeing her long, sexy legs excited him a little.

"Thanks for bringing the bulb over, Billy," she said.  I think I am going to
need you to hold the ladder for me while I replace it."

Billy walked over to hand the bulb to her and she had to bend way over to take
it from him.  He could see down the top of her dress where the buttons were
undone.  When he saw her creamy round breasts above the top of her lacy black
bra, his cock swelled in his pants.  When she straightened and turned to change
the bulb, he hesitated a moment and then grasped the ladder on either side of
her full hips.  He watched her climb nearer the top, revealing more of her sexy
stockinged thighs with each step.  Debbie had deliberately placed the ladder a
little too far from the counter over which the light was located, so she had to
bend forward over the top of the ladder to reach the fixture.  Billy watched
her short skirt being pulled up her thighs by her round bottom as she bent
forward.  He stared as the skirt slid further up her legs, revealing her soft
white thighs above the tops of her gartered stockings.  By the time she reached
the light fixture she was showing her silky black panties stretched tightly
over the cheeks of her *ss.  He had trouble breathing, and his cock was rising
rapidly in his pants.

Lisa was standing at one side watching her mother's effect on Billy.  She could
see the bulge in his trousers grow rapidly when her mother's panties showed
under the skirt.  Billy felt her eyes on his hard-on, and he was embarrassed,
but he couldn't resist staring at her mother's panties.  Catching glimpses of
girl's panties had always excited him, and now a sexy woman's shapely *ss in
tight black panties was right before his eyes.  Her nylons and lacy garter belt
excited him too.

Debbie moved her feet apart as if trying for a more secure stance on the
ladder, and she leaned way forward to put the fixture back together.  Billy
almost gasped out loud.  The tight panties pulled into the crack between her
round cheeks, and he could see between her thighs to where the black nylon
stretched tightly over her pussy.  He glanced at Lisa and saw her grinning at
his discomfort.  He knew she was aware he was staring at her mother's nylon
covered pussy.  She slowly looked down and he could tell she was staring
directly at the big bulge in his pants.

Just then Debbie started back down the ladder, "accidentally" brushing her
thighs against Billy's arms.  He jerked his hands off the ladder as though it
had burned him.  Debbie turned to look into his face and, smiling sweetly,
thanked him for the help.  "Won't you stay and have a Coke with us, Billy?" she
asked.  It's the least we can do to repay you."

Billy stammered, "Thanks, I guess I will," and turning quickly in hopes she
wouldn't notice his hard-on, he walked into the living room and sat in the
chair.  

When Lisa and her mother came into the room, he crossed his legs in an
effort to hide the bulge in his pants.  Debbie carried the Coke to him, and
bent over more than necessary to hand it to him, knowing he was getting another
good look at her breasts. When he lifted his hand from his lap to take the
drink, she saw the big bulge in his pants, she looked up at him with a
surprised expression and said, "Oh Billy, you have really grown since I saw you
last," leaving him to wonder what she meant.

Billy watched her sexy hips swing as she walked to the couch. He felt that he
should leave, but he couldn't stand up in front of Lisa's mother with his cock
sticking out the way it was.  Her dress was so short he could see a lot of leg
even when she was standing.  When she sat on the sofa, crossing those
long,lovely legs, he could see above the top of her stockings to where the
black panties started.  He knew his cock would never go down as long as she was
sitting like that.

Debbie smiled at him and asked, "What have you been doing lately, Billy?  Have
you been having any excitement in your life?" Thinking about the way he had
spent the morning with Lisa and his sister, Billy gulped his Coke before
answering, "Nothing special, Mrs.  Logan." He glanced at Lisa and he could tell
from her expression that she was thinking about what they had done this
morning.  Looking straight at him, she sexily ran her tongue over her lips and
slumped down on the sofa, crossing her legs so her right ankle was on her left
knee.  Her skirt stretched tightly across her thighs, and when he looked down
her crotch was fully exposed to his eyes.  The crotch of her panties had
slipped into her pussy, and he could see the lips bulging out on either side.
He knew she was deliberately teasing him to remind him of this morning.  She
was making his cock throb, so he quickly swung his eyes back to her mother just
in time to see Mrs.  Logan recross her own legs with an exaggerated motion that
gave him a quick glimpse of her panty covered pussy.

"Come now Billy," Debbie teased, "surely a nice looking young man like you has
plenty of young girls chasing after him." Turning her head to look at Lisa, she
said, "Honey, that's not a very lady-like way to sit.  It would expose your
panties to the boys that might look in your direction and that could give them
nasty ideas." While she was speaking, she deliberately drew her own leg up
until her ankle rested on her left knee just like Lisa's.  Because of her short
skirt, she was exposed even more than Lisa.  Billy choked on the Coke he was
trying to swallow.  When he coughed he forgot momentarily about keeping his
legs crossed, and his hard-on was very obvious, sticking up in his pants.

Debbie looked at him and seeing his tented trousers, said, "See, Lisa, you are
showing your sexy panties to Billy, and look how uncomfortable you have made
him.  His p*n*s has swollen up in his pants, and you have probably put all
kinds of nasty ideas into his head.  Boys can't help getting hard when girls
let them look up their skirts." Turning back to him she asked, "Billy, has
seeing Lisa's crotch made you think sexy thoughts?  Tell her any nasty ideas
she made you have, so she will remember to sit like a lady in front of boys
from now on."

Billy's mouth was open, but he couldn't think of anything to say under the
circumstances.  The fantasies going through his mind from seeing both of their
pantied pussies excited him very much.  From the way it was throbbing, his cock
felt like it would jump out of his pants.  Lisa's mother continued, saying, "See
what you have done, Lisa, you have excited poor Billy so much he can't even
talk." Debbie absentmindedly slid her *ss forward on the couch as she talked.
Her motion made her short skirt slide even higher, and it pulled her panties
between her pussy lips.  Teasing the young boy had excited Debbie and her pussy
was swollen and wet from her oozing juices.  Billy gasped when he realized the
naked, moist lips protruded from her panties were shaved.  He had never had a
chance to peek at a shaved pussy before, and it turned him on very much.

Looking Billy directly in the eyes, Debbie continued, "I bet the way Lisa is
sitting made you think nasty thoughts, didn't it?  Did you want to touch her
panties with your hand?  Did it make you think about playing with her pussy?"
Hearing Debbie say "pussy" surprised him and made him even hornier. He just
nodded his head in answer to her questions and stared rigidly at her exposed
cunt lips.  He was thinking to himself, "The way those long dark stocking and
garter belt frame your pussy make it even more exciting to me than Lisa's.  I
rather be playing with it."

"What did I tell you, Lisa," her mother continued, winking at her daughter,
"You have made Billy's prick get hard and horny, and you have caused him to
think nasty thoughts about you.  I don't want you to forget how important it is
for you to sit like a lady, so I am going to have to punish you, Honey.  Get
over there and see what you have done to Billy." Lisa got up from the couch,
walked over beside Billy's chair and looked closely at the bulge in his
trousers.

"Okay young lady," Debbie said, "now put your hand on his cock and feel just how
horny you have made him, so you will be more careful how you sit from now on."
Billy could hardly believe what was happening to him.  He watched Lisa reach
down and feel of his cock.  He felt her fingers squeezing it and stroking it
through his pants.  She moved closer to him until his hand brushed against the
inside of her leg.  He was so hot he couldn't resist sliding his fingers up her
leg under her skirt until they reached her crotch and rubbed her pussy lips.

"Oh Mother," she cried, "I'm sorry I made Billy horny like this.  His cock is
big and hard, and it is jumping in my hand.  I did give him nasty ideas too,
Mother, because he just put his hand up my skirt and his fingers are tickling
my pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment