Monday, June 4, 2012

Clara (part 2)

I DON'T KNOW WHY I didn't confront Clara about it, that very evening, but I didn't. I suspected there was something in me that appreciated that new, hard erection I had experienced in the hotel Ramada's fourteenth floor hallway. I admitted to myself that it had turned me on, a lot, her being with our friend Nick. And I wanted in on it!



Thus, after fucking Clara that night, I proceeded with a simple plan. A plan to make her want to let me watch her and Nick. And it was so easy.

I usually went right to sleep after our f*ck sessions, but tonight was to be different. I wanted to get her hot. She had complained to me, more than once, about me being the f*ck-and-roll-over type. She wanted, she said, some cuddling after sex. Well, I was now going to oblige her. I pulled her into a cuddle mode.

I said, "Gee, darling, I'm especially horny tonight. How about I finger your pussy a bit while we chat. Would you like that?" I felt her nod on my shoulder. Oh, yeah, she'd like that. My fingers found her pussy and started working on it. She moaned as I plied her pussy with deliberate and sensuous fingering.

I said, "God, baby, your cunt feels so fucking hot! I'm one lucky guy. I bet every guy in the world would just love to be me at the moment, with his fingers deep in your hot, wet cunt." I was using curse words for a lurid effect. My fingers continued to work on her.

After she moaned again, I said, "Oh, yeah, babes, and he wouldn't want to stop there, oh no, he'd want to put his big, hairy and thick cock, into your steaming cunt." She moaned again. I was really reaching her now with my lewd imagery.

I said, with my voice raspy, "Can you picture it? His muscular *ss pounding your *ss into the mattress? With long, hard and deep strokes? Driving your cunt wild with lust? Can you picture it?" She nodded, trembled all over, and moaned again.

"Can you feel it? His driving, pulsating, piston-action nine-inch prick, with a super large cock head, going way up inside you, hitting the bottom of your cunt? Can you feel him in you?" Again, she nodded and trembled. "Do you like the way he's fucking you?" She nodded once more, this time pinching my working arm as if she was in an exquisite pain. "Oooh, Arthur, that's soooo good! Tell me more!"

"His cock is so thick, so humongous, it stretches your cunt out wide. He's driving you crazy with desire. Pounding your *ss, kissing your neck, squeezing and sucking on your hot tits, and making the nipples rock hard. Can you feel his big prick in your cunt?" I reached out and tweaked one of her nipples. It was rock hard. As hard as a frozen pea.

"Oh, yes, I can feel him! He's . . . he's so big! And so wide! Oh, God, so big and wide! Ooooh!" She sounded totally into it now. It was time for my zinger.

I said, excitedly, "I can see it too! I can actually see him fucking you, his *ss going up and down as he pleasures the two of you. I can imagine you cumming all over his big, hairy cock. Then you throw your legs around his back, and push them as far up on him as they can go. He's now even deeper within your cunt. Feel him?"

"Oh, yes, I feel him! Oh, yes, oh, yes!" She shuddered all over, her legs bouncing from side to side, the knees knocking together. And my probing fingers kept up their onslaught.

"Do you mind me watching?" She didn't even hesitate.

"No, I like you watching. It turns me on!"

"Would it turn you on to do it in reality, with me watching you f*ck another man?"

"Yesss, it would!" It was as simple as that. All it now needed was the other man.

I fingered her gently, but very deeply. "How about Nick? He's had the hots for you for eons now. He can't take his eyes off your body."

"Nick? Our Nick? I don't know, hon. I don't think I could f*ck him in front of you. I would feel as if I was coming between a good friendship. And Nick would probably feel guilty as hell fucking me in front of you. Let's think of someone else."

While Clara spoke, I thought about the first part of her statement. "I don't think I could f*ck him in front of you." But you sure as shit can do so behind my back. And her concern for Nick. "And Nick would probably feel guilty as hell fucking me in front of you." Yeah, real guilty.

I used her words against her now. "No, honey, no one else. I've got the real hots for seeing Nick f*ck you. We could easily set it up to where Nick wasn't aware that I was watching. A hidden camera would do it. So, he'd feel no guilt doing it with you, and our friendship wouldn't suffer at all. Think about it. You might feel a tad uncomfortable knowing I'm going to watch it later, but . . . " She surprised me.

"All right, let's do it! Nick's as good as anyone else, I guess. If you don't mind watching me f*ck him, darling, and it would turn you on . . . I'll f*ck him!" Yeah, darling, thanks for sacrificing yourself for my pleasure.

I realized she really liked the idea. And why not? She not only could f*ck her lover, with my willing permission, but also in the event the truth popped up, she could say it was my entire fault! Hadn't I pushed her on Nick?

Clever b*tch . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment