Monday, June 4, 2012

Clara (part 3)

WE SET IT UP, with comparative ease. We told Nick I was going out of town for an evening, a Tuesday evening. But I'd only be gone between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. I didn't want him spending the night, and even though he did have a wife who just might object to that, Nick just might throw his normal caution to the wind, given this rare opportunity.



I even told him to, "Take care of my little girl for me while I'm gone, will you, Nick?" He smiled at me, and winked at Clara, a leering look on his face.

"Sure, Art, I'll take real good care of her. Don't you worry about a thing, old buddy." The man's a real pig, I thought.

I had put a hidden camera in our bedroom, focused on a spot in the air over the bed I knew would be occupied later on by Nick's prick. The camera, positioned so, wouldn't show Clara's face, but I didn't care. I had a vivid imagination.

On Tuesday, I said goodbye to Clara, who knew the farthest I was going, was to the local movie house. On my way out, I bumped into friend Nick.

He smiled on seeing me, and said, "Just coming over to check on our gal, old buddy. Have a good trip, will ya?" I mumbled a 'see ya' and left. And, funny, as I walked to the elevators, I had an erection. A good stiff one.

The movie sucked, but it killed time. The b*tch is, I had to watch it twice. I knew Clara would have Nick out of our place by ten O'clock as it had been agreed between us. She was to delay fucking him until nine by, ha ha, playing coy with him. Playing the naive innocent, I suggested she use cocktail, canapés, and a thirty-five minute film of us, taken on a vacation trip to the Grand Canyon.

Once in the bedroom, Clara was to hit the Record button on the hidden camera just before getting on the bed with him. When I had told her this, she had a funny smile on her mug. It made me wonder if she wasn't thinking of how cute it would be to say she forgot to turn it on, ho ho, and we'd have to do it all over again. Two shots at Nick, both with my willing permission. If she pulled this crap on me, I knew I had no choice but to play along. After all, she wouldn't do it twice. Would she?

I was back at our apartment building at 10:10. I looked up at the building's facade. The light in our bedroom was on, our signal Nick was gone. I couldn't wait to see the film . . . my fresh, super hard, erection told me that much . . .

* * * * * *

I HIT PLAY ON THE VCR and there they were, in living color, with me now watching her naked backside climb into bed to join Nick. Both were naked, and immediately started kissing up a storm. Because Nick wasn't aware he was being filmed, he was giving Clara all the passion and love a man can give to a woman he adores. He appeared to be as natural in his actions as natural could get.

I watched, with Clara beside me watching, too. We were both naked on the bed, cuddling each other. I had some fingers in her pussy, fiddling with her. Her head rested on my shoulder, and she had her hand wrapped gently around my cock, toying with it. We fiddled and toyed while we watched.

I watched as Nick scooted down and started eating her pussy. He did this for what seemed quite some time. I couldn't help but admire his stamina. I couldn't see Clara's face on the film, but I heard her continually moaning and groaning as Nick tongued away on her. And he sure wasn't shy when it came to muff diving. His mouth and lips looked as if they were trying to crawl up inside her. Christ, in one flashing scene. I could swear I saw him use his nose in her. I made a mental note to see that particular section of frames again. In slo-mo.

Then Nick spun around a 180, offered his cock to Clara's mouth, while his mouth found her pussy again. I watched as they heatedly 69'd. They did this for a long time, with Nick, here and there, mouth fucking her with his big dick. I surmised this by watching the tops of his buttocks go up and down.

I said to the top of Clara's head, squeezing her body to me, while fingering her, "Jesus, baby, old Nick's hung, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's quite big, and long and thick. I could hardly get my mouth around it." Her voice had sounded hoarse to me. Her mouth must be dry. But her snatch sure wasn't!

I said, fingering away, "Tell me, hon, did you like sucking that big cock head of his?"

"Yes. It felt good in my mouth. Oh, see?" She pointed to the screen. "See how the ridge is so pronounced? How it sticks way out from the shaft?" I nodded, and she went on. "Well, every time my lips would cross back and forth over it, I felt like swooning it felt so good." She was very much into our little scene, now wiggling her *ss in small circles. I now put three fingers into her.

I breathlessly said, "You sound glad that we did what we did? Are you, babes?"

"Yes, it was very exciting. A real turn on. I felt like a teenager getting fucked for the first time. And, you know what?" I said, "What?" She said, "I got turned on just knowing you would be seeing us doing it later on." She now had a license to f*ck him, compliments of the house.

Speaking of fucking, they were now doing it on the screen. But Nick, old buddy of mine, just didn't f*ck her . . . he FUCKED her! I had no idea men could f*ck this way, with such force and wildness. He was hammering her, rag-doll fucking her, right into the mattress! With a muscular *ss and powerful legs that, as he screwed her, made me truly envious, if not jealous.

As they fucked, Nick would tell her, here and there, that he loved her. He said it with such conviction; it was easy to believe he believed it. Clara, probably because she was in our little personal loop, held back from saying the same to him. Unless, I thought, she had whispered it in his ear, beyond the camera's earshot. The more I pondered it, the more I convinced myself that this must be the case. Otherwise, I reasoned, Nick might have reacted to her reticence to speak the three simple words.

Clara was so into it, his fucking her, I thought I'd cum just listening to her yell, shout, and talk to God throughout her pummeling.

"Baby," I said. "He is fucking you silly! Man, look at him go!"

She giggled, and said, "Nick does f*ck good. He also gave me lots of orgasms. But Watch! Here's where Nick cums, and he really goes nuts!" She was into it now, and lost in lust.

I watched Nick go nuts. He pounded her with such ferocity; I thought the bed would collapse. As it was, its frame squealed loudly in protest, and did so with each of his full cock-deep thrusts. Squeak, squeak, squeak! Over and over. The bed had undoubtedly squeaked earlier in the film, but I was so intent on them, I hadn't noticed. Then Nick came, the sweat just pouring off him.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming, baby, hold still and take me! Oh, God! Oh, God! Now! It's cumming now! Can you feel it? Oh, God!" Somehow, even though Clara had said, yes, I can feel you, and had said it twice; I don't think Nick had heard her. He seemed totally given to his ejaculating.

I tilted her face up to me so she couldn't see the screen, and laid a trap for her by saying sweetly, but hotly, and still fingering her pussy, "Does he cum a big load in your mouth?" She answered quickly, and without thinking about it, as I thought she just might. She spoke rapidly, in a machine gun fire tempo, with the words just tumbling out of her, and not thought out.

"Oh, yes, in buckets! I usually have to swallow twice. One time, I had to swallow him three . . . " She realized what she had just admitted to. I felt her tighten herself up in my arms. Her large, blue eyes stared at mine. Then she whispered to me, in a whisper so low I had trouble hearing her, "You know, don't you, Arthur?" She was now up to speed, and realized my question had been a loaded one.

"Yes, but if I didn't, I would certainly know now."

"How did you find out?" She said it dryly, matter-of-factly, as if she had been caught red-handed, and nothing mattered any more.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is, do you love Nick?" I waited for her answer, my heart standing still in my chest.

"No, I tell him so because he wants to hear it, but I don't really love him. But I'll admit, I do love fucking him. But I'll stop if you want me to." All our dirty laundry was now out in the open.

She would stop, if I wanted her to.

Was it really my choice? Would Nick simply leave her be? "Thanks, Clara, it's been real fun, but now that Arthur's forbidden us our exquisite fucking pleasure, it's ta ta time, old girl!" And would she be fucking me and thinking of Nick? Undoubtedly. Maybe. Would she miss Nick's big, inhuman-sized cock? Absolutely! Maybe. Would she miss it so much she took up with him again? Possibly.

I had no really, truly solid answers, and no guarantees, either. I decided to keep the status quo, for now, with her fucking Nick, and me watching it later on film. Which reminded me I had to lower the camera a tad. To keep Nick's muscular *ss from getting cropped out.


I pulled her to me. "Keep fucking him, darling. It turns us both on." I felt her nod in my arms. I added, "Of course, love, we won't be able to get him into our bedroom all the time . . . there aren't enough excuses at hand . . . so I'll have to teach you how to set up the camera for the Ramada, or wherever else he meets you. OK?" I felt her nod, but also twitch. I guessed she wasn't too keen on having my eyes always on them, and ever present. Might take some of the exhilaration out of cheating. I felt like a buzz-kill, but I didn't really give a rat's *ss.

Then the film Clara must have looked at the bedside clock, for she was hustling him to get dressed and go home, before Arthur came back. They both left the bedroom, but, from seemingly far away, I could swear I heard him tell her he loved her again and, this time, she told it back to him. It was too faint for me to be absolutely positive, but it made sense to me. And damn if it didn't make my dick even harder!

I then fucked Clara, trying to imitate wild man Nick, but I felt I needed lots of practice. There was no two ways about it, Nick had fucked my woman in a way I would never even have dreamed of up until now . . .

1 comment:

  1. I got this web page from my pal who told me on the topic of this web site and now this time
    I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts at this time.


    My webpage safe diets

    ReplyDelete