Friday, June 1, 2012

MOMMY TAKES ADVANTAGE


MOMMY TAKES ADVANTAGE

I had just graduated from college, age 23.  I was seeing a prettywild girl, Susan, who was very into bondage and control.  Thingshad not been going very well between us, and I had a feeling thattonight would probably be our last date.



I was living at home with Mom, Dad died about 5 years before, and
the expenses were much cheaper than having my own place.  Of
course, this meant having to be more careful when having a
girlfriend over, the pros and cons balanced out.

Mom was planning a late date that night, probably one of her
all-nighters.  She's been dating for the past two years, and
since she knows I am knowledgeable about the facts of life, she
doesn't hide the fact that she sometimes spends the night with
her dates.  Which, of course, was good for me, since I had the
run of the house for the night.

This was the situation tonight.  Or, at least it was supposed to
be the situation.

Susan arrived around 8:30 with a cloth bag dangling from her
shoulder.  She dropped her purse on the table, and placed the bag
on the floor.  Susan was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, red
pumps with about a three inch heel, no stockings, and a white
blouse with only the bottom three buttons done, revealing her red
push-up bra.  I knew she liked to dress up sexily, but this was
the hottest I've seen her.  Even her makeup seemed applied
professionally.  If we hadn't planned on our night together, I
would have thought she was dressed for a night out on the town.

I went to kiss her, but she was in one of her power-game roles.
She held me at arms length and asked if I was worthy enough to
kiss her.  Until tonight, I never played along.  She'd give up
trying to bend me to her will after about an hour, we'd have
fairly rough sex, then she'd leave.

Tonight was different.  The way she was dressed had me hard as a
rock.  "What do I need to do to become worthy?" I asked.

A slow smile crossed her lips.  "Undress and sit in the chair,"
she commanded.
"Will you help?"
"Do it _now_!"

I wasn't really turned on by her attitude, but I was going to
have her.  I could picture myself pulling her panties off and
taking her right there on the table, still mostly dressed.  Lust
had the better of my brain, so I complied.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my shoulder and dropped
it on the floor next to the chair.  I was already barefoot, so I
made ready to remove my pants.  "Are you sure you're ready for
this..you may go blind," I joked and I slid my zipper down.

Susan didn't reply, she just rolled her eyes.  Shrugging, I
dropped my pants, stepped out of them, and stood there in my
briefs.  The top half of my circumcised cock was peeking out the
top of my briefs.  I longed to grab her by the shoulders and pull
her head to my crotch, forcing myself into her mouth and
thrusting between her lips, shooting my cum down her throat.
Just the thought caused me to twitch, and a drop of pre-cum
formed on the tip.

Ignoring my painful lust, "Drop 'em and sit," Susan commanded.

I had just about enough, but my lust was still more than I could
think through.  I dropped my briefs, and while I was bending over
to unhook my foot....SMACK.  Susan had given my *ss a mighty
whack.

I lost my balance and grabbed onto the chair, sitting heavily.
Susan stood in front of me, slowly licking her lips.  "I'm going
to tie you to that chair and then give you the fucking of your
life."

The smack was forgotten as my cock lurched again, and my hands
found their own way to the back of the chair.  Susan was
practiced at this.  She tied me tight enough and well enough to
prevent escape, but I still had circulation.  Letting her hair
tease my cock, she leaned over and tied my ankles to the legs of
the chair.  Then, she dragged the chair to the center of the
kitchen.  She checked the ropes on last time, went to the table,
grabbed her purse and the now-empty bag.

"I knew I could humiliate you," she said.  "I just didn't think
it would be this easy."

Susan smiled, blew me a kiss, and started to open the front door.
"I told you that you would be fucked tonight," she grinned and
walked out.

I sat there stunned for a moment, then tried to work myself
loose.  My erection had faded with my desperation.  "What if Mom
found me like this?" I asked myself.  That thought caused me to
work even harder at getting loose.  The more I struggled, the
worse I felt.  There was no way I could get myself untied.

I looked across the kitchen and saw the phone on the counter,
then glanced at the floor.  Mom just had the kitchen remodeled
last month, and the linoleum gleamed white, scuffless.  The
thought of her reaction after trying to bounce the chair across
the floor, leaving huge gouges was worse than her finding me.
The same went for trying to break the chair.  It was just a week
old.  Mom would probably prefer me to gnaw my arms off than hurt
the chair.

I was stuck, and even worse, headlight drifted through the room
and settled on the garage door.  Mom was home...early.


I sat there, still as I heard the car stop.  The door opened,
silent pause, then shut.  I followed the clip-clop of her heels
on the walkway, the jangling of her keys as she picked out the
door key.  A slight metallic sound, the click of the lock.  The
door opened, then shut.  With her back to me, Mom put her coat in
the closet, her purse on the coat-tree.  She turned and walked
into the kitchen.

Mom stopped the moment she saw me.  She just stood there with an
odd semi-blank expression.

While Mom stood there, my extreme situation caused me to look at
her more detailed than I ever had before.  Until now, she was
just Mom..always was and always had been.  But now, I was exposed
in the worst way to her, and I gazed at her in a different light.

Mom was wearing her dark brown hair cascading down her shoulders.
On the left it fell to the front, laying softly upon the swell of
her breast.  The right side was flipped back, revealing a peek of
her small ear, gold circle flashing from the overhead light.  Her
bangs were just above her eyebrows, curled slightly under.  She
had made-up her eyebrows, and the soft hair was upswept on the
ends, rising gracefully into her temples.  Mom's eyelashes were
dark and heavy.  Their length added to with an almost purple
mascara, only slightly smudged from her date.  Mom's cheeks were
blushed, but I couldn't tell if it was makeup or seeing me like
this - naked and tied to a chair.  Her nose was small, but
pointed, yet it added rather than detracted from the beauty of
her face.  Mom's lips were painted a soft coral, black lines
outlined her lips.  It was obvious from their almost-perfection
that her date that night did not benefit from a good-night kiss.
No wonder she was home so early.  Mom's chin was softly rounded,
flowing back into her throat, her Adam's apple hard and small,
moving slightly as she forced an embarrassed swallow.

Mom's shoulders were covered with a gray coat, under which a
strapless yellow dress clung.  The coat was open, and the dress
cut down at her breasts.  Without the coat, Mom would have looked
pretty easy, but the jacket added a tasteful touch of class.  It
looked to me that Mom was wearing a strapless bra under the
dress, but the only indication was the fullness of her cleavage.
The tops of her breasts swelled upwards, their pale, white skin
firm and full.  A few stray hairs curled over the left
breast-top, the dark contrasting with the creamy skin.

Through the jacket, Mom's waist slimmed nicely, the spread a
little from her hips.  The dress was tight enough to see a
bikini-strap from her underwear.  the dress ended just below
Mom's knees into a flowing pleat.  If she were to twirl, it would
reveal up into her thighs.  Dark purple, almost black stockings
held her legs.  Mom's legs were long and perfectly proportioned.
Firm and luscious from under her dress, slimming at her knees,
the filling out around her calves.  She had small ankles, which
were holding up the straps to her 2" purple pumps.  A small gold
anklet glinted over the stockings.

Although it seemed like forever as I gazed at Mom, it couldn't
have been more than a few seconds.  Mom stared back, and then
blinked a few times.

"Well, I guess I'd better get a knife for the ropes.  Don't think
the neighbors'd like to see you like this."

"Sorry Mom, its just that . . ."

"I don't even want to hear it.  I'll get you free, you can go to
bed, and we'll just pretend that this never happened."

"Sorry, Mom."

Mom opened the utility closet and bent over to get a knife.  As
she bent over, the rear of her dress rose up and displayed black
garters attached to her stockings, and a small strip of skin
above them.  I felt myself twitch and hoped she would stand up
soon, before I grew too hard.

Mom had difficultly finding the knife, so she reached up to the
top shelf. Her calves stretched, and the bottom of her foot
lifted off one of her pumps.  I don't understand why, but this
turned me on more then her bending over and I started to grow
hard.

Mom looked once more on the floor. displaying a little more
thigh, and I could just catch the edges of her panty's leg bands
- she was wearing yellow.

Mom found the knife, stood up an turned around.  She looked down
at my lap, and saw my obvious discomfort.  I looked away, then
back, but she kept her eyes glued to my cock.  I started growing
faster, and harder;  twitching as the blood rushed in.  Mom's=7F
face turned bright red and her eyes gazed slowly back up my body,
into my eyes.  We locked gazes for at least a minute, the Mom
walked behind me.  I felt her close to me neck...waiting for her
to cut me free so I could escape away from my embarrassment.

"Hmmm, looks like baby saw too much of Mommy when she bent over.
Did Mommy get her little baby all hard?"

I couldn't speak.  It had never occurred to me to even think of
my Mom as sexy, but as soon as I felt her breath in my ear, all I
wanted was to throw her to the floor and f*ck her brains out.  I
wanted to cum all over her.  I wanted to stick my cock into Mom's
*ss, pussy, mouth, and even a nostril if I could do it.  I pulled
hard at the bonds, but nothing gave.

"I see baby wants to escape.  Doesn't he like Mommy anymore?"

As she said this, Moms lips lightly grazed my ear.  I moaned,
pulled harder at the bonds.  My cock jumped and a large drop
glistened at the tip.

"Mommy likes baby this way.  I bet you want to do all sorts of=7F
things with me now, don't you, son.  I bet you want to take your
Mommy right now."

My cock leapt at her words, and the fact that she was now running
her lips down my neck and onto my shoulders.

"If baby can cum for Mommy....ohh.....th ree times tonight, Mommy
will give herself to baby."

"Oh yess. Mom...anything you say!!!"

"Anything I say?  I like that.  In that case, Baby has to cum
three times while tied.....and, you mustn't say another word.  In
fact, I'll do all the talking."

To make sure I didn't say anything, Mom went to the sink and took
a clean dishrag and tied it around my mouth.  "Can baby breath
all right?"

"Mmm Hmmm," I mumbled and nodded.

Mom stepped back in front of me.  She slowly started to shrug off
her jacket, "I hope you can keep up your end of the bargain, if
not, Mommy will be very angry with baby!"

The jacket slipped from Mom's shoulders.  She let it fall
sensually off her arms and onto the floor.  Mom moved her
shoulders, bunching them forward and back.  She leaned forward,
bunched her shoulders and offered me a glimpse.  Her cleavage was
pressed to her chin and I could plainly see her breasts held in
by her bra.

Mom stepped back, reached behind her, turned around, working her
arms.  About a minute later, she turned back, pulling her bra out
of her dress.  Mom put her hand into one of the cups and stepped
behind me.  The soft material came into contact with my shoulders
and neck, followed by Mom's lips.  The cool softness of the bra,
and the contrasting heat of her lips made my cock twitch and
spasm.  When Mom started tracing patterns on my shoulders with
her tongue, I strained against the ropes and came.

My first shot arced up and the very edge landed on her jacket.  A
few more spurts shot out, then a little just dribbled from the
tip.

"Oh, baby came.  Did baby like cumming for mommy?  I hope you can
make some more of your cream for Mommy, she hasn't tasted any
yet."

My cock rolled to the side.  Not yet ready to get erect again.=7F
but to excited to go limp.  Mom draped her bra around my
shoulders and walked back to the front.  She knelt carefully, not
exposing anything, and picked up her jacket.

"Mommy can't wait to taste baby's cum."

Her tongue circled her lips.  "Do you want to see your Mother
taste you Cum, Son?" she asked.

I nodded and mumbled.
Mom scooped the small amount of cum from her jacket and brought
it to her lips.  I was expecting her to insert her finger into
her mouth, but she just smeared my cum all around her lips.  Then
her tongue slowly came out and brought it all into her mouth.

Mom had to hold the edge of the table for a moment.  I sow her
legs quiver and guessed she just had a small climax.  My cock
twitched a little, but wasn't able to harden.

Mom stood back in front of me, turned around, and bent over to
remove her shoes.  She stuck her *ss way up, and I could see her
bottom covered with slick yellow panties.  She was having
problems with the straps, so she sat on the floor and scooted
around.

She had her dress hiked up to her knees, and I could see her
crotch.  The yellow material had a wet look to it.  Mom removed
her pump.  She tossed one out to the living room, and she started
to run the other up and down her leg.  She lifted the dress to
reveal the skin above her stocking, but below her panties.  She
wiggled around, then slipped off the garter-belt and garters.
She ran the heel of the pump over her skin, leaving barely
visible red trails behind.  One corner of the heel caught her
stocking and a run travelled down to her knee.

I groaned and started to harden a little.

"Baby likes Mom to ruin her hose, does he?" Mom asked, as she
started picking at her hose.  She stood up, placed her leg on the
chair, right below my crotch and started to run her hose.  She
pulled and plucked.  She used the pump-heel, and even the knife
on the table.  She had covered both legs in runs, and was just
about finished, when, while using the knife to start a run on her
inner left thigh, she nicked herself.  Just one drop of blood
came up, but for some reason that, but her whorish stocking
caused my cock to thump and grow.

Mom smiled at my reaction as sat back down, in front of me.  She
spread her legs and started rubbing the tip of her pump on her
crotch.  Something about the white linoleum, the bright-stark
light and Mom sitting on the floor just made get harder than a
rock, again.  Mom noticed my condition and grinned.

"Look like baby will get a second cum.  I hope he warns Mommy
this time, so she can catch it in her mouth.  Does baby like
watching Mommy play with her pussy?  Does he want Mommy to put
more of the shoe in?"

Without waiting for an answer, Mom leaned back, and slipped off
her panties.  She leaned forward and put them over my head.  The
legs were aligned for eyeholes, and her very damp crotch was
covering my nose.  I inhaled deeply of Mom's scent.  When I
looked back, Mom was waiting for me.  When she saw that I was
paying attention, she started rubbing the heel of her pump up and
down her slit.  She pulled herself open with one hand and gently
worked the heel inside her.  The toe of the show was pointing up,
and I think she was grinding it into her clit.

"Oh yes...Mommy likes this.  Mommy hopes baby will lick her
there.  Mommy wants' baby to lick her....finger my clit, ohhh
yess...ohh...ahhh.. .."

Mom was grinding both toe and heel into her.  She came all over
the shoe and left a small puddle on the floor.  Mom just lay
back, breathing for a few moments, my cock was sticking straight
out and quivering.  When she composed herself, Mom slowly stood.

"How unfair for mommy to deprive her son of her taste.  Isn't
Mommy naughty?"

Mom released the gag from my mouth and tossed it away.  She took
the heel of her pump and ran it over my lips.  I eagerly sucked
it into my mouth, licking all of her juices from it.

"More," was all I could say.

Mom smiled.  "Baby likes to taste Mommy, doesn't he.  Maybe if
baby behaves, he'll get to."

Mom looked down at my crotch, "But first I have to take care of
this.  What sort of mother would I be if I let my son just sit
there with a hardon?"

Mom thought for a moment, then went to the cupboard.  She brought
out a bottle of oil and set it on the table.

Mom reached under the top of her dress and lifted out a breast.
"Does baby remember this?  Does little son remember suckling
mommy's nipple?"

As she said this, she started rubbing her nipple, circling her
fingers around it, teasing and pulling the tip while talking.

"Mommy loved it when you sucked.  Did you know mommy played with
herself while feeding you.  And when you had baby-erections, I
sucked them?  Yes....Mommy played with you lots.  Especially at
bath.  That was our special time..."

Mom started shaking again, from the memory, and I was leaking
pre-cum picturing Mom sucking me off when I was an infant.

Mom pulled her breast up high and wrapped her lips around her
nipple.  I had seen this done in pictures, but never in real
life.  Mom rushed forward and kneeled a little.  She balanced her
knee on my chair and offered me her other breast.  Actually, she
shoved it into my mouth and I had no choice but to suck it.  I
pulled her into my mouth, as much as I could.  Her ample flesh
filled my mouth, and I could feel her nipple scrape the back of
my throat.  I bit down a little, then used my tongue to push all
but her nipple out.

I sucked hard on it, scratching my teeth on Mom's nipple, pulling
it into and out of my mouth.  I opened my eyes and saw Mom
sucking her other breast.  She caught my eye.
"Oh Hon. I remember doing this when you were just a year old.
Oh, my baby, never stop."

I kept sucking as long as I could, but my cock was screaming for
attention.  Mom saw me look down at it and stepped back.

"Oh baby, Mommy's so sorry for being selfish....let me take care
of that for you."

Mom stood up, pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, her
boobs hanging down against her chest.  She turned to the table,
took the bottle of oil, and opened it.  She just dumped it down
her chest.  Oil went everywhere.  It ran down her front and
stained her dress.  Some spilled down her legs, the rest pooled
on the floor by the table.  Mom stepped out of the pool and
walked behind me.

I felt her slippery breasts press into my shoulders and neck.
Mom dragged them around my arms and grasped the back of my chair
to press them into my chest.  I tried to kiss her, but she pulled
her head away.

"Naughty boy...not until baby has performed for mommy does he
earn the right to kiss her."

Mom knelt down and wrapped her breasts around my swollen cock,
looked up and smiled.

"I bet baby likes this," and I sure did.  I tried to arch my hips
into her, but she moved back, and grabbed my cock, hard.

"No.  Bad baby.  Mommy's doing all the work and if you try to
help, then Mommy will have to leave you here until morning.
Understand, Son?"

I nodded and tried to relax and enjoy what Mom was doing, but it
was sure difficult not to try and help.

Mom loosened her grip and slid her hand up and down.  "Not as
good as Mommy's breasts, is it?"

Mom leaned back forward and slipped me between her boobs.  She
pressed the sides together, and angled the nipples so they were
pressed in the back of my cock.  It looked painful, but she
seemed to love it.  She started heaving her breasts up and down,
fast as any hand jacking me off.

"Ohh, baby, cum for Mommy.   Mommy wants you.....She want's to
taste your cum...."

"Mommy, I'm cumming."  I've never called her that, ever, but it
seemed the right thing to do.

"Oh yes...call me mommy....mommy wants your cum."

"Ohhh...mommy!!"

I cock gave a hard jerk, and Mom grabbed it, pulled back and
aimed to her open mouth.  My white fluid shot up and onto her
tongue.  The second spasm missed and onto her cheek.  Mom lowered
her head to catch the rest, never quite bringing her mouth into
contact with my cock.  I finished my load to the sound of Mom
swallowing.

Mom finished and sat back, jamming fingers into her pussy.  She
climaxed again and sat on the ground breathing. My cock went limp
fairly soon, and I had an urge to pee,  Mom must have had
experience enough with men to realize this.  She brought a bowl
out of the cupboard.

"I bet baby has to pee now, doesn't he?  Well hurry, 'cause so
does Mommy."

Mom put the bowl between my legs and aimed my cock into it.  I
relaxed and tried to pee, but it just didn't come.  "Baby having
difficulty?  Mommy has to count sometimes."

I would have shrugged, had I been able, and started counting.  At
about fifty, I could feel the tension ease and I dribbled a
little.  I closed my eyes and pushed, and soon my normal spray
resumed.

I opened my eyes to see Mom playing with the flow.  Not from my
cock, but making circles in the bowl and letting the spray cover
her hand.  I finished, and Mom tapped out the last drops and set
the bowl on the floor.  She crouched over it and just let go.
Her stream was much more noisy than mine, and I had the feeling
that she had done this before, many times.  I kept my eyes glued
to her pissing.  "I see baby likes to watch mommy make
number-one....maybe Mom and Son will have to try some bathroom
games later...would baby like that?"

"Ummm, sure....Mommy....Ba by would like that very much."  It was
difficult to refer to myself as Baby, bout for the wild times
promised ahead, I could learn to get used to it.

Mom finished and used the discarded washcloth to wipe.  My cock
was limp, and I had no idea how I was going to make it a third
time.

Mom must have been having the same thoughts.  "Is baby hungry?
Does Mommy have to feed him?"

To give myself time to recover, I nodded.  Mom pulled the table
up close...too close.  My chin was at the edge, then she put her
weight on the table, testing for balance.  Now, I may be slow,
but I knew what I would be eating.

Mom pulled herself up on the table, laid on her back and draped
her legs over my shoulders.  I was face to pussy.
"Oh. Baby...lick mommy's pussy....put baby's tongue where you
came from..."

I didn't need to be told twice.  I started licking and lapping.
I stuck my tongue in as far as I could, the pulled it out and
pulled her pussy-lips into my mouth. I sucked on them hard, while
grinding my nose into her clit.  She moaned as I did, so I moved
up and started sucking her clit.  I could tell she was close to
orgasm, so I backed off a little.

I ran my tongue all over her thighs and around her pussy, just
missing the edge of her lips.  After teasing her that way for a
bit, it gently brushed my tongue up and down her slit.  Mom was
grinding like crazy, but I kept up my tease.  I spent
three-or-four minutes just circling her clit, then the same
amount of time just running the flat of my tongue from the bottom
of her pussy over her clit.

"Suck mommy's clit!", Mom demanded.

I wrapped my lips tightly around it, pulled it into my mouth and
across my teeth.  I scraped back on forth, suck and releasing.  I
felt Mom's orgasm hit, and I was flooded with her juice.

Mom managed to roll over and shove her *ss in my face.  It looked
clean, and I didn't have much choice.  I dipped my tongue deep
into her, wiggling it around.  Mom moved back and forth, still
cumming.  It wasn't but a moment or two later that she fell flat
on her tummy, resting.

Mom rested for about ten minutes, and I still wasn't hard.  Mom
grinned and went to the pantry.

She brought back some carrots and grabbed the oil bottle.  She
leaned against the wall, oiled a carrot and started frigging
herself with it.

"If this doesn't get baby hard, Mommy's going to bed and baby
gets to sleep in the chair."
Mom oiled another carrot and worked it in with the first.  She
would push one in and the other out, and I was getting hard.

It was a sore hardon, but it was hard.  Mom's eyes lit up and she
got on her knees, back to me.  With two carrots in her pussy, Mom
oiled the third and put it in her anus.  She worked all three,
telling me how it could be her baby there, how she wanted her
baby there.

When I was hard enough for mom, she pulled out the carrots and
straddled me.  She roughly pushed me into her, and she rode me.
Mom was too wet for much friction, and I was afraid I would
disappoint her.

Mom must have guessed, so she started taking.  "Oh son....We'll
never stop fucking.  Mommy and baby will do
everything...pee..a nal.....bondage.  Baby want mommy to find a
sister for him, she will.  Mommy want's to get perverted with
baby.  I bet baby wants a dog...so does mommy...mommy and doggy,
will baby like that?"

I knew she didn't mean it...or thought she didn't, but I felt the
hardest cum of my life boil in me.  Mom heard me grunt.

"Oh yes, baby....cum in mommy, make mommy pregnant.  Mommy wants
baby's daughter.  we can train it...we can f*ck
it...oh...baby...f*ck mommy...."

I let out a harsh bark as Mom's teeth bit into my shoulder and I
shot my load.  I remember spurting four or five times, then
things went dark, and I passed out.


I awoke later in the chair, free.  I blinked a few times, the
only light was from above the stove.  The microwave clock showed
a green 3:30.  I glanced around and the ropes were carefully
coiled on the table, along with a scrap of paper:

Baby:

I decided to save the ropes.  Mommy was very naughty last night,
and I think she needs to be punished.  Sleep well-

Mommy


I looked at the ropes and went off to bed, scheming what to do to
her while _Mommy_ was tied to the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment