Friday, June 1, 2012

MY DAUGHTER


MY DARLING DAUGHTERhttp://eroticinenglish.blogspot.com
With a feeling of excitement and anticipation I pushed the X rated video intothe machine and fast forwarded the tape past the introductory and blow jobbits. My interest was in wide open pussies and close up shots of cocks incunts. The lengthy scenes of guys getting blown did little for me, after all Ihad a cock, I didn't want to look at another one.


It had been quite a while since I had been alone and able to relax and watch
some video fucking. I had been separated from my wife for some time and
needed the release of a good jerk off from time to time. My favorite method
was to start off with a good bottle of red wine to loosen me up, then put on a
video and slowly massage my cock. I would stroke myself almost to orgasm a
couple of times. Then for the final blast stick a well lubricated finger in my
arse to massage my prostate and jerk myself hard and fast to a mind blowing
orgasm.

There was only my 18 year old daughter and myself living in the house but
there always seemed to be a group of teenagers about. Tonight she had gone
out on a date and it would be a while before she would be back. I had my
chance.

I had almost finished the wine and as the scenes on the video became hotter
and hotter so did the action of my right hand on my cock. Sensing that I was
about to go I lubricated my finger. I was concentrated totally on the video
and my cock. I shoved my finger into my arse. Slowly I increased the tempo
of the hand on my cock and the finger up my arse. In a very short time my
finger was pounding my arse as I groaned loudly and shot a load of cum onto
a towel on the floor. As I was recovering from the intensity of the feeling, I
thought I heard a noise behind me. I turned to see my daughter disappearing
up the stairs.

"Oh shit." I thought as my pleasurable feelings evaporated to be replaced by
sheer terror. I had always been very moral with my daughter, partially
because of embarrassment at discussing sexual things and partly due to the
suspicion society has today about father daughter relationships.

I didn't know what to do so to kill time I cleaned up and finished the wine.
As I was about to get up Toni, my daughter, came down stairs through the
TV room to the kitchen. She was obviously too shocked to look directly at
me as she gave me a quick sideways glance as she passed. I heard the tap
running as she got a drink. I decided to stay where I was hoping she would go
straight back to bed.

I squirmed with embarrassment when instead she came into the room and sat
directly opposite me. The silence was deafening.

"Why are you home so early." I tried to sound casual.

"I had a fight with Tom and made him drop me home."

"How long were you watching." I croaked dreading the reply.

"Long enough." she replied. "You were totally engrossed when I came in. I
couldn't believe it. My own, Oh so proper father, jerking off in front of a
dirty movie. Then when you stuck your finger up your arse and shot all over
the towel I couldn't stand it and had to run upstairs."

I groaned, "I'm sorry." I said "It will never happen again."

"Don't be sorry." she said. The softer tone of her voice made me look up. In
my embarrassment I had not noticed before but she was dressed in a very
skimpy, filmy negligee. I was shocked to see that her eyes had that look that
her mother got when she was highly aroused.

"The reason I had a fight with Tom was that he is a terrible lover," she
continued. "Every time we try to f*ck he cums before he gets
inside me. I was so frustrated that I picked a fight and made him bring me
home. Then when I get inside you are here jerking off. I know I shouldn't
have watched but I couldn't help it. Watching you made me want to f*ck
even more. I ran up stairs to bring myself off."

As she spoke she leaned back and threw one leg casually over one arm of the
chair. I could see her nipples were hard through the material she was wearing.
I dared not look down to her legs but I couldn't help it. The dark patch of
her pussy was clearly visible and she made no attempt to hide it. I had to
quickly change position to try to hide my rapidly rising cock. She saw where I
was looking and smiled.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she began to slowly rub herself. She brought
both hands down to her pussy and massaged the lips open and closed. My
eyes were glued to those beautiful pink glistening lips.

"Pussy is hungry," she said in a throaty voice.

I was floored by my daughters boldness and language. I had to regain some
parental control before it was too late.

"Are you drunk?" I demanded.

"Yes and I'm horny as hell." As she replied she came over to where I was
sitting, went down on her knees between my parted legs and gave me a big
hug.

She looked up at me.

"I've often fantasized about you. Your cock is so big and beautiful.
When you and mom used to make love I could hear her moaning. I used to
come to your bedroom door and listen to you talking about your fantasies
and then your fucking. I would get so hot I would go back to bed and finger
f*ck myself for hours."

Despite myself my cock was now rock hard. She must have felt it because
with a cheeky look she moved her hand down to the front of my shorts and
began gently massaging me through the material. I wasn't wearing any
underwear and I soon felt her hand go under the edge of my shorts to my
cock. We both gasped as she grasped me firmly, me because of the feel of her
hand on my cock. As she massaged me I let my head fall back onto the
cushion of the chair. I felt her stop and then reposition my cock so that it
stuck out of the top of my shorts. She pulled it upright and I felt her hot wet
mouth descend over my cock head. I started to squirm and moan but she
held me firmly in place while she ran her tongue around the edge of my cock
head and then stuck it into my hole. I was about to blow my mind and I tried
to push her away.

"No," she said firmly. "I want to f*ck you. I know it's not right but I'm 18
and know what I want. I went up stairs before to finger myself but then I
thought why waste it when your beautiful cock was available."

"You may not believe it but technically I am a virgin. I've had fingers and
tongues in my cunt but never a cock. If that Tommy wasn't such a dickhead I
would have been fucked good and proper by now.

The image of my daughter lying spread-eagled with a big cock pumping in
and out flashed through my mind and any inhibitions I had about fucking
her instantly disappeared.

"I was so horny when I came home tonight," she continued. "When I saw
you jerking off, I watched you and fantasized it was me you were fucking. I
got so hot and wet and I realized that I wanted a real man to break me in."

With that she stripped her clothes off over her head and lay before me on her
back with her hands behind her knees pulling her legs as wide as possible.

"f*ck me now, Daddy," she demanded. "Show me what a real man is like. I
can't wait any longer. Either you f*ck me or I go out on the street and f*ck
the first man who comes along."

With that I knelt down between her legs. Despite her demand for a f*ck I
wanted to look at and taste her cunt. Because of her position and because she
was so turned on her pussy lay spread wide open before me.

The swollen outer lips fully revealed the clit and the equally swollen red inner
lips which merged into her hole and then to her cute little arsehole. Her whole
pussy was soaked with her juices which matted her pussy hair and ran down
the crack of her arse.

I was determined to taste this fresh cunt. Any thought that she was my
daughter had disappeared. I slowly licked her clit and felt her moan and
spasm beneath me. My tongue lapped her swollen inner lips. I plunged my
tongue into her hole burying my whole face in her pussy, feeling her juices
cover it completely. I was overwhelmed by her smell. She was moaning and
begging now. Her hands were in my hair trying to pull me upwards.

Slowly I changed position to where I was above her with the head of my cock
at her entrance.

"Yes, yes," she begged. "Come inside. Show me what a real man is like."

"This may hurt." I managed to say.

"I'll hurt you if you don't. Just do it," she demanded.

With that I slowly thrust into her. I encountered some resistance and felt her
stiffen. I slowed but she motioned me to continue. Slowly I inched forward
until I felt that I was fully inside her. I could feel my balls resting on her arse.
The feeling was incredible, so hot, wet, slippery and smooth. It had been so
long since I had a real f*ck I had forgotten the feeling of my cock encased in
a juicy wet cunt. And she was tight. It was all I could do not to blow then and
there.

I was trying to make it last by keeping still but I felt her start to gently move
her hips. Soon I had joined the movement and within a few strokes I was
pounding her cunt as hard as I could. She had her arms wrapped around me
in a vice like grip as she moved with equal force to meet my thrusts. I reached
behind to cup the cheeks of her arse, one in each hand.

"Oh yes daddy. I love it. I can feel your balls bouncing off my arse. Now I
know what mummy meant when she said she loved that feeling."

With that I felt myself start to cum. Without thinking I shoved one finger
into her well lubricated arsehole. This always set me off quickly and strongly
and within a couple of strokes I exploded inside her.

She was surprised at the intrusion into her arse and pulled away a little. When
she got the feeling of it and realized I was cumming she thrust back down on
both my cock and finger.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she begged as she felt her own orgasm beginning. I
continued thrusting as best I could as she worked her cunt on my cock. The
sweat was pouring of her when a short time later every muscle in her body
tensed and I felt her go rigid as she groaned, "Oh Dadd, yes."

We lay quietly catching our breath.

"That was wonderful," she breathed as she cuddled up close to me.

The guilt was starting to descend on me and she must have sensed it

"Don't feel bad. I knew what I wanted and took it when I had the
opportunity. I want us to do all those things you and mummy used to do. I
know all your fantasies from listening at the doorway."

"My God." I thought. "All my fantasies." I said aloud.

"Yes," she replied. ' I've masturbated over them long enough. Now I want the
real thing. I want your cock in my arse, I'll play with my cunt for you and
best of all I'll f*ck other guys and bring my cunt full of come home to you."

I couldn't believe it. As we both drifted off to sleep I thought I must have
died and gone to heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete