Friday, June 1, 2012

Sara's Secret

Erotic Stories

Sara's Secret

Tales of losing virginity and pounding anal sex. - By SaraWhen I was 13, a new boy started at my school.  He was brown-skinned with long dark hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen.  Someone told me he was Puerto Rican-Irish.  I fell in love with him.  He was soooo cool, carrying his skateboard around school with his hair hanging in his eyes.  He entered my circle of friends and I never could be around him without butterflies in my stomach.  A friend of a friend of a friend told me he wanted my number.  I gave it to him, and my life changed forever.



He would call and we would talk for hours about punk music, skateboarding, and, inexplicably, suicide.  He spoke Spanish to me softly late at night on the phone.  He said nobody understood him like I did.  He asked me to be his girlfriend.  We would meet behind the middle school to fool around.  He was the first boy to suck my tits, and I remember his tongue on my taught nipples made me weak in the knees.  He was the first blow job I ever gave, out behind the school again with our friends giggling around the corner.   I kissed the tip of his dick, and said, "like this?"  He grabbed the back of my head and pushed himself into my mouth and said, "no, like this."  I tried hard not to gag as he rammed his cock in my throat, and when it was over and I could taste his sweet cum in my mouth, I was suprised to find my pussy very, very wet.  
We did a lot of cocksucking after that, and to this day I get sloppy when sucking a dick.  All my friends wanted blow job lessons; I was the star of the sleepovers.  He was the first boy to eat my pussy; we called it "sloppy third" and I remember being nervous about "the smell" as his tongue darted between my pussy lips, which were covered in downy blond hair because I had yet to hear about shaving.  He pushed me up against the brick wall of the school and told me I tasted good and even made me suck my juices from his lips.  After word got out about this, everyone at school thought I was a dirty slut, so it was pretty much him and me against the world.  "I want to f*ck you", he told me on the phone late one night.  Oh yes, he was the One.  It was time to seal the deal.

It was my 14th birthday, a weekday in mid-July, when we met at his parents' house on the hill.  The big house with a pool and a pool house and a maid.  I walked from my house and he was waiting for me at the end of the long gravel driveway with a joint.   We smoked as we walked up the hill.  It was hot.  "Let's go swimming," he said.  "Naked," I said.  We ran to the pool house "where the maid never goes".   We had never seen each other naked before.  I was shy about getting undressed, but as the weed kicked in I felt better and I let him peel my clothes off.  We never made it out of the pool house.  As soon as I saw his dick getting hard, I fell to my knees right there and started sucking furiously.  He pulled away and said, "Let's try sixty-nine."  I was in love and down for just about anything, and I lay on my back with his cock in my mouth and his lips on my virgin pussy, trying to keep breathing though he kept thrusting deeper and deeper until tears came to my eyes.  "Your pussy is so hot.  Can I get in there?"  he asked.   

I spread my legs and he pushed up against me, his blue eyes searing into my soul.  But it was too tight.  I couldn't relax.  He put me on my knees and told me he was going to do it from behind, and with that, he thrust deep into me.  To this day, I'll never forget the pain of being split wide open for that first time.  It was white hot agony, but as he pumped on, that pain became pleasure.  I was too shy to touch myself in front of him.  I felt his cum pulsing into me as he squeezed my *ss cheeks hard and told me he loved me in Spanish.  I left soon after.  I needed to be home before my parents left work. I could feel his cum dripping down my legs as I walked home.  My pussy still felt wide open like when he was inside me.  Later, we made a game of doing it every place we could think of.  His room, my room, his parent's bed, the skate ramp, the schoolyard, his pool, my front lawn at three in the morning.  My brother even walked in on us once.  Eventually, though, as they all do, our young relationship broke down.  I was heartbroken and he was fucking someone else.  I never got over him and I still have a "thing" for Puerto Ricans.

Ten years later, a new kid started at work.  He was 19 and lean and brown and full lipped with endless brown eyes and a near hairless body.  I was still blond and pale and short with a big, round *ss.  He would walk by my work station and I made sure I was bent over so he could check out my *ss with a thong sticking out over my jeans.  Soon enough, someone introduced us.  Standing next to him, I could feel the heat coming off his body and I nearly left a puddle on the floor when he spoke to me in heavily accented English.  I loved the way he said my name.  We started to go to lunch together.  Sitting out in his car, we would talk about his girlfriend, who was the boss's daughter, and my husband, who refused to f*ck me in the *ss.  We would listen to music and talk about beer and my Jeep.  Eventually, we would talk about fucking.  Pretty soon, we were spending those lunch breaks parked on a dark dirt trail behind the factory with his cock jammed down my throat and his fingers slamming my bald pussy or my asshole.  I loved to suck on his big fat lips, he loved to bite my thick American thighs.  

He worked maintenance, so he had keys to doors that nobody knew about.  On clear summer nights, we climbed the spiral staircase to the roof where we looked at stars and watched planes land in the distance.  We would strip down and he would tease my pierced nipples with his mouth while I stroked his beautiful, brown, uncut cock.  He would work his way down to my throbbing pussy and wrap his fat lips around my big swollen clit.  His fingers would slip inside me, sometimes four at a time, and he would press on my g-spot while sucking my pussy.  I would cream all over his face, trying to be quiet so we wouldn't be heard.  Then he would turn me on my stomach and f*ck the holy hell out of me.  He had hips like a jackhammer, and while my face was grinding on the gravel of the roof, I'd rub my clit furiously, trying to squeeze out one more before he pulled me by the hair to swallow his load.  We'd go back to work flushed and for the rest of the night I could smell my pussy on him when he walked by.

One late summer morning, he called me as I was on my way home and said his girlfriend was out of town and he wanted to get a few beers.  We went to a mill-workers bar that opened at 7 a.m. and sat alone together at the bar drinking cheap draft and enjoying the air conditioner.  I could smell his sweat; it made me crazy.  Under the bar, his fingers rubbed my pussy through my jeans and he spoke dirty Spanish to me softly so the bartender couldn't hear.  I wanted to f*ck him right there in the bathroom, but he said no, he had a better plan.  So we settled the tab and I followed him in my Jeep to a series of snowmobile trails.  He parked and got in carrying a six pack, and we traversed the dirt trails sipping longnecks, looking for somewhere to pull over and f*ck.

The trail system used to be an airbase in during WW2, and if you drive far enough, the single lane trails open up to a huge airstrip.  It was there that we pulled over in the middle of the strip, the middle of nowhere.  No snow on the ground and the odd hour made it unlikely that anyone would pass through.  We sat on the tailgate a while, but it wasn't long before his lips were on my neck and pulling at my sweaty t-shirt.  I pulled away and danced a couple of steps back, slowly peeling my shirt off and releasing my bra.  I squeezed my nipples and lifted a breast to my mouth to tease it with my tongue.  He was already bare chested and encouraging my alcohol fueled strip tease.  I tossed my empty bottle aside and slithered out of my pants, leaving my 12-eye combat boots and pink panties as the only things between me the heavy summer air.  I fell on him, tracing his nipples with my tongue, tasting sweet salty sweat.  I threaded my tongue to his hips and released his hard cock. I kissed the mystery scar on his abdomen while i rubbed the slick tip of his dick on my nipples and squeezed him between my tits.  

He moaned softly and cursed in spanish when I circled the head of his cock with my tongue, my spit making it slide freely between my breasts.  I slathered his balls with my tongue and crammed my fingers in my sloppy pussy.  He grabbed my hair and forced my mouth onto his raging hard-on.  His cock banged the back of my throat.  He stopped me before he came and sat me on the hood.  He stood back and finished his beer.  When he kissed me it was fresh on his tongue.  He sucked each of my nipples,  then braced himself on the bumper and buried his face in my cunt.  The sun was coming up and it warmed my body as I lay back on the hood, slick with my pussy juice.   He sucked me near climax; I thought I would scream when he backed off, but he lifted me off the hood, sat me on the fender and buried his cock in me to the hilt.  After about 3 pumps and a little thumb on the clit, I came hard with my cunt clamping around him like a vice while he pounded me.  

As soon as I settled down, he pulled out and lifted my legs over my head and eased his dick into my asshole.  I came again as soon as he was insude.  He rubbed my pussy with the mouth of his bottle, asking, "you want it in both holes?  you want I f*ck you like two men?"  I begged for it and he pushed his empty bottle in as far as it would go.  I had never felt so full.  My pussy was dripping down my crack and he slid in and out of my *ss with ease.  He fucked my *ss hard until I felt the pulse of him cumming in long, hot spurts.  He moaned and shuddered and collapsed on top of me still inside.  It wasn't until he went soft that he slipped out and we sat naked on the old tarmac, spent.  I reached in the cab for the last of  the beer, and we toasted to girlfriends out of town and husbands who don't care while the last of the sun came up. 

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete