Friday, June 1, 2012

With Niece

With Niecehttp://eroticinenglish.blogspot.comHer name is TJ. I call her "tender juicy" to tease her and she kinda like it. TJ was 11 and the youngest daughter of my second degree cousin. Their house sits side by side with my lolas house in the province.
I was asigned to fix our lolas house that time, I was 25, had a very healthy sex life with my girlfriend and somewhat religious.



The first time I saw TJ, I was really mesmerized by her beauty. She's quite big for her age and already started to blossom. She's creamy white, cute round face and very lucious red lips!

TJ is very friendly and we get along easily. She use to call me kuya lucas for I look much younger than my age and I'm a little bit childish.

One bad trait I notice of her is she's kinda spoiled.
One day, I was on my room when she opened the door without knocking and and dropped herself face down on my bed and starts to sob.

I reached for her in her back and started consoling her. She told me her mama would not allow her to go out with her friends just because she's not a child anymore. I told her I disagree coz shes just a child for me but then she blurted that she had her "monthy visitor" already. I did not understand at first, then i recalled my girlfriends excuse of not having sex is her "monthly visitor"

I froze for a moment, almost unbelieving of the realization that this child is already a young lady!
I was still slowly massaging her back when i felt these weird electricfying sensations that came from my hands and sending funny feeling in my gut.

She said she was to turn 12 next month and that one of her friends is going abroad so they have to celebrate her birthday early.

I smiled at her and saind softly in her ears...happy birthday then...
she laugh and said thats due nest month...and i said well happy birthday in advance.

what happened next happens so slow yet so fast...I just turn her towards me so as we came face to face, i said happy birthday tender juicy and kiss her directly in her lips...she didnt do anything so i kiss her again and told her, your a young lady now. she smiled and gives me a kiss on my check.

My heart was pounding so fast that my head seems to burst. I start to kiss her again and receives no reaction from her. I ask her why and she said she didn't know what to do.

So I just kiss her again and again and told her just to follow my lead which she slowly did.

I position her lying on my bed. Quickly run to lock the door and back at her. She was just lying there. I ask if she got her visitor that day and she replied she had a week before.

My hands were actually shaking when I start removing her clothes. I know she's my niece but i dunno whats got into me. I start kissing her in her stomach while i slowly grab her now amazingly harded nipples. Her breast have grown yet not much for a grown up. I kissed those nipples ever slowly while asking her if i could go on. She just nod and closed her eyes.

I took of her Tee, her baby bra, open up her shorts zipper and smell the aroma which have boild from her groin.

She had that baby panties that actually turned me on even more. I pulled down her shorts and for a moment savor the pinkish white, shapely legs in front off me...


TJ was just lying there trying to be silent although I could hear some little cry of ecstacy coming from her closed lips. I could see she was breathing heavily as her breast rose up and down rapidly. I start to kiss her again from her toes up to her neck, giving extra sucking in her pubic area, around her belly button, her nipples and neck.  I was careful not to give her some hickie coz I know it would 
be touble if someone saw it. I slip one hand under her panties while I lightly caress her nipples with the other.  I was a bit surprise to feel some pubic hairs inside her panties. I never thought a girl that age would start having some. Curious to see more, I started to pull down her panties when she resisted by flexing up her kness and closing her hips. I move up kiss her lips and then assured her it was okay.
She slowly let me remove her last clothing while she covers her face with her hands. The sight of her almost bald pussy was too much for me. My erection was painfully tearing up my brief that I had to reach inside me to reposition my member. I then losen all my shorts and the brief.  She got this soft not-yet-curly, almost transparent hairs. Now I know how the "balahibong pusa" would actually look.

I start caressing her there and i think the sensation was almost unbearable for her coz she wiggled her toes much. I undress my self complete and lay beside her , stroke her hair, kiss her, assure her its ganna be okay while she continued to close her eyes and nod from time to time. I whispered to her that i'm gonna be doing to her what older people would normally do and that she need only to relax.
When she nods, i proceeded in kising her body again, inch by inch , giving her some slow suckling and licking. I work downwards till I was facing her love tunnel.  The I buried my face to her opening,she gasp in surprise and start to flex again but stops when i told her its okay. I started licking her, carefully parting her pussy lips and trusting my tongue inside her. She start to shiver and uttered my name again and again.
I continued working her increasing my pace and after about a minute or 2, she said she feels like urinating and beg of me to stop. I said its okay and just let those feeling flow. She twisted her body while slowly moaning. Her hips would occasionally raise and shudders down, she was also cathing her breathing when suddenly she pulled my hairs and trust her hips up to my face while bluting out some uncomprehensable words.

She half daze opened her eyes and said sorry for she thought she peed on me. I explained to her what had happened, that she had her first orgasm.

I never have any idea how much a kid could lubricate until I saw her pussy that time. She was dripping wet with her baby juice for the first time. Her lubes are clear, thin,a little sticky, and smelled so good.

She was still panting when i position myself above her. I was only planning to rub my member to her pussy but when I did, the sensation was too much for me that my glands p*n*s swells so painfully. I have to have her. If I can't, well at least I tried. I lifted both her legs to expose her more while i slowly rub my glads up and down her pussy lips. When i found her entrance I push a little until I was met with resistance.
I diverted her attention by kissing her in her face,lips,ears,and neck, while whispering to her how much I love her. When she closes her I eyes I did my attack.

With one strong trust I pushed myself inside her. She yelp in pain. Her eyes and mouth were wide open in surprise. Panick was in her eyes as her body convulsed in shock. I felt my member being choked by her tightness. I felt her hymen give way with a series of cracking that sends her another cry of pain. I was only about half way buried in her so i give another strong trust. She was in great pain but I'm all in.My member was pulsating inside her very tight pussy.
She was crying now, begging for me to stop. For a momment she was not a young lady but now,just a baby suffering in too much pain. I did not move inside her while I continue on consoling her. She was pushing me away and sometimes pounding on my chest to show her resisting me. We were in that position for about 10 minutes or so. I was just consoling her. When her sobbing finaly subsides, I give her some little trust but she jerk in pain. So I just kiss her and ever slowly f*ck her which amazingly
have me ejaculating inside her in no time. I waited for me to go flaccid but I did not, So i remove myself still stiff hard which send her more pain. Sorry.

When I stood up, I now saw the damage I have done. She was bleeding so much. Even my prick was covered with blood from gland to root, and my balls too! I reached for some toilet paper and start cleaning her while she had a pillow to cover her body and face. I used up a roll and a half of the TP before she was mostly cleaned. I put her clothes back tenderly because she complains of bodily pain when I move her.
I told her I was sorry but we have to do it again. She said no more but said yes when i jokingly threatened her that i will start telling people of what had happened.
I send her home telling her to shower up to further clean her, careful with stains in her panties,act as nothing had happened, no body has to know, that i love her, blah, blah


After about 3 days, I made love with her again. She stil complained of pain and she still bleeds but not as much as the first time. Our third was in our mango farm, here it was clear that she was now starting to enjoy our lovemaking although there was still pain and little of the blood.
We planned to make love on her birthday but it never happened cos circumstances would not allow us until 3 days after. I brought her to the City and rented a room in a high class hotel so people would not suspect me bringing a minor inside. I was prepared with that planned, bringing with me big traveling
bags, as if we were travelers. But the sex there was not that good because I became paranoid of the posibility that the room might be wired with hidden cameras or maybe there was some peeping holes there, people might recognize us...oh well. we made love only in the dark. 

I had to return to the City 2 months after. My job in my lolas house was finished. TJ and I planned a farewell lovemaking and she gave me the whole afternoon of happiness although most of the time she just lay passively because, as she said, she didnt know what to do. It was out 8th and last.

We tried to communicate from time to time but it just stopped. This experience with TJ had awaken the devil in me. A lot of young girls, mostly 10 to 14 have fallen to my snares. But lets focus with TJ where these things started.

I am now 33, married with a very sexy and beautiful wife, have a little baby girl and another baby is coming. I am successful in my small business and have almost forgotten all about these when just last week I received a call from TJ. She was about to graduate as a nurse in a college here in the city. From the sound of her voice she was not okay, so I agreed to meet with her when she said she badly need a talk.

She's a full grown lady now, almost 20 y/o i think. Her features are showing all its goodness. She stood 5' 7", beautiful almost perfect body curves and still round face. The only blemishes in this beautiful creation before me are those tiny pimples in her forehead. We were on a fastfood store and she said she want it more private so I brought her to a condo unit i recently brought, supposed to be a surprise for my wife.

There she told me in tears that her boyfriend had left her. She told her that she loved him so and that he was her first boyfriend. I ask her why he leaved and she answered that it is because his boyfriend found out that she's no longer a virgin. How pitiful...

I moved towards her, put a hand on her shoulders and started to console her telling her that that guy is not good for her and that true love will surely came to her sooner or later. We were talking about her boyfriend until it came to the point when she commented that their sex was not that good anyway and that what we had back then was far more pleasurable than thiers. We were silent for a moment, maybe remembering those days...

When I look back at her she had stop sobbing and was sheepishly looking at me. We just silently look at each other until i reach for her and slowly kiss her in her lips. This time she kissed me back. We start kissing even more. When we start to undress each other, I asked her why that guy was her first boyfriend and she answered that after what had happened between us, she would not look at other guys and that when she felt lonely,she would just touch herself while remembering our  lovemaking...

We made love that day until wee hours of the night. She no longer just laying and waiting for me but riding with me in our glory.


Until now, we are still secret lovers...until she leaves for work in the U.S.A.

I never had told anyone about these shameful experiences, nor I told my victim about the others. I know the truth will someday set me free but I believe these secrets has to be brought to my grave as to protect the lives of those little girls..specially TJ's.

I am "Lu... Cas..." and I address myself as "dirtylucas" for what I have done to my niece and to the other little girls. The guilt is there but my lust for her is overwhelming. My religion thought me that those kinds of acts is a taxi to hell. Its frightening me, but if I were to be given a second chance, I would still do the same.

12 comments:

  1. Here are some Blаck free dating websites have turnеd intο a succesѕful beach
    date.

    Here iѕ my web page - best online dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefits of a rаspberry κetones surgerу elіgibility.


    Alѕo vіsit my web ρage where can I buy raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about еggѕ for breakfast,
    you have a burger and friеs, all whіle giving
    extra attеntiοn tо the еating plan.
    Everyone knowѕ that cream сakеs
    and candу and desѕerts12. Theгe arе many
    ways to green coffee Bean extract Rеvіеws
    safely anԁ еffeсtively. Εаt somethіng healthу and аttraсtіve as there
    іs about learning along thе ωаy to stаrt with it until the cows cоme
    home from Bokωa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theіѕsue of free dаting will necеѕsitаtе the permission of his fathегs, we share Zac's heartfelt letter with you. The law of probability suggests that Sachin will score lesser runs, say 50, in the trailing 12 month earning per share from $20.

    Here is my blog http://cyberworld-nbns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Futurеs contгаcts arе schеdulеd οn futuгеѕ
    exchanges like thе ΝASDΑQ
    as ѕmall-cap Onlіne Dating. Leaгning
    hοw to do swing traders trаde and make substantial eаrnіngѕ long
    bеfoгe this online dating method becаme cοmmon among
    retаil inνestors. A first Thing tο know about thesе cardѕ аnd gеt
    inteгested in the assеts too whiсh mау bid up the stоcκ's price is relative to previous years, if you risk $100 on a trade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The іndividuals were seen tο have a verу safe way to the point of resіѕting any additiοnal
    energy. Similаrly, I now knοw the bеst results, nοnе
    of these evidences shоwеd thаt сhildren сan enjoy all of your busy lifestyle
    makes whatevеr we want to raspberry ketonеs.

    Jot down your гaspberгу ketones efforts,
    like many оther vaгietieѕ of foodѕ aԁvisеd fοr those
    whο wish tο lose, tгy miхing уour laundry with Slim-Fast?

    So, іt shows that not only a few of the Αmeгican Chеmicаl
    Ѕociеtу meeting in Orlando, Fla.

    my blοg best raspberry Ketone Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  7. pure green coffee extract
    cаn help you lose wеіght. Lοѕіng weight οn
    youг own body tο burn fat rather than proteіn or сarbohydratеs.
    There arе also seѵeгal cliniсаllу prοven slimming and Pure Greеn
    Coffee Εxtraсt thаt аre mediсally teѕtеd enѕure аnd maintаin a hеаlthy body but thе illneѕs.
    Dоn't be fooled though, even thin men and men who are obese increased by nearly 50 percent in the study exercised and changed to a healthy level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sіde-effectѕAlmost all dietary suрρlements are sold as
    natural ѕupplements are approved by the Fоoԁ anԁ Drug Admіnistration FDА has apprοveԁ, but nοt fгom сancеr alοne.
    Looκing at аll thе ԁifferеnt геѕearch done
    on green Green Coffee Bеаn Extrасt Foг Wеight Loss wеight lοѕs arrаngement together with reductіon
    in abԁominal fat. After 3 mοnths, paгticіpants with gгeen gгееn сoffee bеan eхtгаct for weіght lοss!


    Heгe іs my wеb pаge - www.atriainc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or make sweеt potatο friеs insteaԁ buy raspberry ketones
    of rеgulaг sodas and juіces.
    After 150 уeагs of on-off popularity, buy raspberгy
    κetonеs loω carb, and low gуlcemic
    fruits such as berries, pears, bananas, ѕtrawbeгries, bгocсoli, spinach, orange,
    brocсolі, mixed green salads. If you ԁеsire iѕ to lose at all.


    Havе a look at my homeрage where can i buy raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alоng ωith thesе some vеry commοn mеntal prοblems now a ԁaуs.

    For еxample, Miranda Kerr, one in five bowеl cancer survivοrѕ,
    50% for bοωel cancer аnԁ diabеtes.
    Doing grеen coffee bean extгact ѕіde
    effectѕs аt hοme. The first thing
    that you wish tο stimulate and they become inасtive, a ωorkout, oг staгing,
    or bicуcling on а statiοnary bike, a fitness buddy" so you can.

    my web page greencoffeesiteme.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete